Darkness

Chapter 11
After I was done with mother I went to check on the others but what I saw were my siblings with some of the boys. "What the hell just happened." I just stood their shocked they have never seen me actually hit her I didn't want them to see me lie that. "Riley we both know why you did it." "I just didn't want you three seeing me like this." The boys stand there dumbfounded while Eric and Charlie run and give me hugs. "Alright, boys why don't you guys go get ready for lunch while me and Sang talk okay," they said yes and ran to get ready. "Sang are you alright you didn't hear what she said did you?" I looked down ashamed that she heard those awful things being said about her, but she just hugged me and i hugged her back. "I better get that damn woman in her room." Suddenly Owen said, "Shouldn't she be checked first, Sean is a doctor?" I looked from him to her and ended up kicking her in the legs and she groaned. "She's fine she always will be she'll get better then come running for me like always." they all looked at me like I was a horrible human, but they have no idea. "But isn't that your mother." I just laughed a laugh that sends chills down everyone's bones and say "my mother died long ago this is the step I've been granted this fortunate life to, but be my guest you can take her just don't bother bringing her back the only person who could care less about that woman is her real daughter, not us or the boys." As I said that the boys come running down but then the evil witch got up and looked right at me and charged then started beating me and doing everything she could but I just layed there and took the pain while the boys held onto Sang and the guys just look at us with anger? "You little bitch I should have killed you when I had the chance!" "Are you done yet you and I both know whatever you do doesn't hurt." She screamed and continued punching while my siblings held the boys back. "Alright lady I'm done with your big fit now get off me before I make you." The last of my sentence made everyone stop but she just continues so pushed her got up then punched her so hard she lost conscience. "Their now that this is done why are you guys here?" They all just looked me up and down trying to tell if I'm alright. "I'm fine I have a high pain tolerance." That made them very angry. "How long has she been abusing you guys?" "Well to answer your question, Axel, for me its been since I was 4 but for the rest, it's only rare that she gets them she likes to try and break me so she uses me all the time but I'm fine as long as they are." My siblings have tears in their eyes they know there, my babies, why are they crying? "Riley, how old are you?" "I'm 17 and I'll be 18 in October. Why?" They each looked at each having a silent communication. "Well, why don't you guys come stay with us?"