Void

Chapter 4
I could distantly hear my little brother but when I tried to get up my whole body felt like it was being crushed. When I opened my eyes I could see we were still in the forest. I leaned forward and used the tree to help me up. When I finally could see straight I said as best I could to Charles “Sweet-pea we need to get you home now before mother wakes and notices you gone.” but then I noticed that we weren’t alone but what I saw made me confused. Nathan, Kota and a boy who looked to be a bit to over-dressed to be out in the forest stand before me. The thing that confessed me was the look of pure horror, grief, and anger that shone as plain as day on their faces. Suddenly I felt really cold and I could feel my wounds from earlier bleeding but when I looked down I noticed that my t-shirt was destroyed with rips and tears to the point that it couldn’t really be classified as a shirt, so I just took it off the rest of the way. When I looked behind me to Charles he looked like he would die if I wouldn’t have woke up. “Hey, baby it’s okay. I’m always going to wake up no matter what.” it sounded a bit gurgled but I knew he understood. Then I heard a cough and turned to the boys. “W-what happened to y-you?” it was the new guy, when I didn’t answer and instead turned to Charlie I told him to help me find the rest of my shirt after we were about to start our trek home when someone suddenly pulled on my arm when I looked I saw Nathan. His cheeks were a deep shade of pink. “Can I help you? If you don’t mind we need to get home.” I all but growled and glared. When he looked at me he withered like the look I gave him burned him, “Good” I thought. Sang has told me that my glares can make anyone look like a puppy that has miss behaved. I turned to start walking but then Kota said, “Wait, Riley please let us look at your wounds.” He said but it was more like a plea. I pondered about it and looked at my brother and he was anxiously shaking his head yes because of course, he wanted to make sure I was okay. I sighed and said for them to proceed. I then learned the new guy’s name was Victor and he had eyes that had a fire to them it was quite amusing. As they led me to the ranch-style house down the road I found that it was Kota’s. When we were inside Kota led us to a door that led to the window I saw above the garage. “Riley do you mind sitting here please.” when I looked to Kota his cheeks were a light pink shade that made him look quite cute. So I nodded while Victor went to get the first aid.