New Hope

Chapter 14
(Riley’s POV)
After our hug I finished packing up whatever things I had left and went to see if I left any of the boys or Sangs stuff. I didn’t have much cause I always preferred to get Sang and the boys things. The only thing I ever got myself was a phone, laptop and workout clothes for either school or my fights. After I finished packing I walked downstairs with the bags. Everyone was waiting downstairs for me to be done. "Alright we got everything. Now onward and upward." I said with a smile. I'm ready to put this all behind me and start a new life with all three of them. As we were walking over to Kota's house I swear I could see the curtains moving. So I turned and looked at Axel and said " They do know they're not very good at trying to hide. Right?" He just laughed and I just chuckled along. When we got closer to the door I started to feel relief and all my anxiety leave my body, now that we are away from that house.

A/N: I know it's not a lot but I will be starting this book up again. I'm sorry for the wait but I will try to get you guys another chapter soon.
I want you all to know I love each and every one of you that has supported my book. I thank you all for reading it. If any of you are into anime here.

∆ This is Haikyuu ∆

∆ This is Haikyuu ∆