Useless

Chapter 7
Ugh now, what on my way down I can see nothing but I know she’s waiting down there with most likely a knife. So I walk down and wait for the attack. “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH” but she just tackles me to the ground. “What huh cat got your tongue whore?” I choose to ignore her and ask what she wanted I had breakfast to make. “Don’t you dare try backtalking me you ungrateful brat. We both froze when we heard someone knocking. She slowly got up and got a knife. “You don’t need that to answer the door” she just shoots me a glare that says we’re not done and to stay put. But instead of listening I walked right past her and answered the door. “Hello, what do you want.” in a monotone voice, but what I saw was two men who looked like their from the cops. “Whatever you think happened it is probably the whore’s fault just take her and get it over with.” I just roll my eyes and shut the door on the men cause they aren’t from the cops. “Go away we don’t take things from salesman or whatever, but stop making people thing your cops now go away.” when I looked at mother she was seizing with rage. “You little bitch what do you think you’re doing!” I didn’t answer cause I don’t care. She comes up and slaps, punches and kicks me but I get up and continue towards the kitchen to prepare food. “Hurry up and your not to eat for 5 days.” I don’t really care as long as Sang and the boys eat. After finishing food I made a plate for Marie, mother, and father. I also grabbed crackers and 3 bananas for Sang and the boys. After going back to my room I see Sang and the boys up and ready. “Here you guys go.” They all looked at me like “where is my food.” I shook my head. “Eat” As they ate I thought about the best way for me to sneak out today. I looked at my siblings, they were all talking about school and what they hope to learn. “Hey, guys I was wondering how about we do a little field trip?” They all started to get really excited. I heard a chorus of “Yes” “Well ok then, hurry with your food and chores.” I’m very excited myself because I love being outdoors it’s so much more calming than being stuck inside a house. All I know is I will take any punishment as long as I see them smile. As they start to leave they each give me big hugs, while I tickle *cough cough* a few of them. Then they are off to do their chores.