Anger

Chapter 12
What did he just say? He wants us to come live with them. "Um why would you ask a complete stranger to come live with you, how do you know I'm not some psycho that will murder you in your sleep?" I asked them with a blank face. They have got to be the most annoying men I have ever met. They looked a little taken back by what I asked, probably thinking I would just say yes just to leave. "Well we thinking that maybe you guys would probably rather stay with us then stay here." What they don't know is I have enough money to get me and my siblings an apartment. "Why would you guys want us to stay with you, you just met us and we don't want to be a bother." Oh my sweet Sang, now that I think about it this would help the boys out a lot more. "How about this we do a trial month and if we don't like staying there I'm finding us a place to stay. Deal?" Axel and Owen looked at each other then both nodded to me. "So boys I want you to stay here while me and Sang get your stuff ok?" They simultaneously say "ok".

As me and Sang go to get our stuff I stop and tell her just to get her stuff and I'll get the boys. As I walk into the boys room I stop and look. They have all this stuff because I actually cared about them unlike that b*tch who only cared about her and her daughter. I'm slowly packing all the stuff the boys have, but something I haven't seen in a long time catches my eye. It was the teddy bear my "father" got me for my 3rd birthday. I had given it to Charlie the first time she laid a hand on him. He was crying and it made me start boiling with anger. He was only 9 months old at the time and I was 16 but when I saw her hit him I went over to her and I slapped her so hard she already had a bruise forming. That was the first time I ever hit her. I said to her that if she ever hit him again I would make sure it hurt even more. So after looking at the teddy I put it into the suitcase and started working on Eric's stuff until I finished.

When I was done I went downstairs to give the boys their stuff, but what I saw made my heart flutter, it was axel running around the living room chasing Eric while Owen was holding Charlie in his lap telling him stories. After a few seconds I went and put the bags down and went to the kitchen to see Sang making grilled cheese and apples with peanut butter. As soon as I saw the food my stomach grumbled making her turn flashing me a smile and then looking behind me and she blushed 50 shades of red. When I turned I saw all the boys looking at me trying not to laugh. I just smirked and ran to Sang and whined "Sssaaaannngggg when is the food going to be done?" She just looks at me giving me a face that says "you can wait your turn". So while she cooked I started talking to Axel. "Sssooo what do you guys like to do in your free time, other than acting like old stuffy men" I said the last part under my breath but looking right at Owen. Axel then bursts out laughing, while Owen gives us a raised eyebrow. "Well to answer you question Riley I enjoy bioluminescent sea creatures how about you what do you guys like." That's cool i thought. "Well what I like isn't what most people would expect, I enjoy underground fighting and street racing. They were pretty popular back in Illinois." They both looked at me with something like astonishment or wonder. "Did you ever get caught doing this?" I shook my head no because I never did. "No, I was always in a costume or something so no one new who I was. But I was one of the best they had, I was the undefeated champion." After talking more about it I left to pack my bags. As I was packing I felt the air shift. "Hey, do you need any help." I shook my head no but told Axel he could sit on the bed and we could talk. "So I have a question." " Proceed" He looked as if he didn't know how to form what he was thinking. "In the fights did you get money." I shook my head yes. "Ok, did you use the money for your siblings?" "Yes Axel I did now do you want to just ask me what's really going on in that brain of yours or are you going to continue to procrastinate?" He looks really sexy when he is worried, but to be honest they all look hella sexy when they're worried or angry. "Well the thing is did you ever get to hurt to the point you need to go to the hospital." He looked scared of my answer, but I just smiled at him. "That's the thing about anything that's not legal, their always going to be dangerous but I made it I'm fine what mattered to me was getting money for the three of them. I didn't care how beaten and bruised I was as long as they had a gift on their birthdays or Christmas I was fine, just seeing them happy made all of this bearable." The next thing I know is Im being smooshed between arms and a chest. "I wish I met you sooner Riley I would have done anything to make your life better." I just hugged him back and told him this was good enough for me.