Hollow

Chapter 9
(Rileys Pov)
When we finished I told Sang and Eric to get into comfy clothes while I get Charlie into his. "Swissy what are we going to do?" "We are going to check out the forest and see what's there." He smiled and hugged me but in reality, I was going over to Kota's to find out why his friends came to my house. When we were done I got all the stuff we need and we went through the forest the way the boys showed me yesterday. Sang asked, "Riley were are we going?" "We are going to a friend's house cause I have a question." Sang is so shy but she is very protective of the boys just like I am of all of them. When we got there I knocked and a man with two different eyes answered. "Hello, how can I help you?" I just looked at him and walked right past him. "Riley what are you doing!!" In Italian, I said "Come on, trust me" She just looked at me like I was crazy but came along. When we got to the living room I saw my three flabergasted boys all with red faces when they saw me and the faces of all their gawking friends. "Hello boys" Then being my the cute munchkin he is charlie jumped out of my hands and went and gave Kota a hug. "KWOTA!!" I just laugh. "Well this is a pleasant surprise, hey" "Awww still can't look at me with a straight face damn" That made them blush even more. "Riley what did you do to the poor guys." "Well Sang it would seem I flashed them." she just looked at me like she expected a better response. "Ugh fine I fell my shirt ripped and I wasn't wearing a bra they got flashed simple as that." She just looked at me cause she knew it was true. "Now back to the bozos that came to my house where are they?" They all looked shocked that I said that. "Well were right her Ms. Riley." I looked over to see two gentlemen, I just looked at them very unamused. "Well, you better have a good excuse for coming to my home and bothering us." They didn't look like they were used to being talked to like this. Then I heard a man say in Russian "Oh my little bird, I will make all problems better yes" I looked at the one who just said that and raised a brow to him and said, "Do I look like I need your help dumbass?" They all looked surprised that I just spoke Russian. "You speak Russian yes, Мне нужна фруктовая чашка" He mumbled that more to himself than me. "Yes I do stupid Russians, and no you will not be giving me a fruit cup, I will just through it away." He just looked at me and smirked. "My names Raven, you will be my wife!" I looked at him and just shook my head while Sang shook hers.