Worthless

Chapter 8
(Boys Pov) Family Meeting

The night before Kota, Nathan, and Victor were all very lost in thought. "Anything else you gentlemen would like to share with the rest of us." All three boys looked up and their faces all turned beet red. "What the fuck is up with you three you all look like you guys got your first crush! Hahaha," All Gabriel, Luke, and Marc were doing was making fun of the three boys. "Well, the thing is we met some of the people living at the house that was just bought down the road." Was all Kota could say before Nathan interrupted. "The girl scared the shit out of me with just a glare." Everyone got quiet after this and it made Nathan very red and uncomfortable with what he said. "Why would that be Mr. Griffin?" "Well you see her glare is even scarier than you, she was also very hostile, but didn't do anything cause her little brother was fussing over her being hurt." Whatever happened the boys weren't telling all the truth. With a beet-red face, victor said "her shirt was torn up from falling out of a tree and we saw um, um" They could tell this girl was making the boys curious about what the girl was like. "Well did you help with the injuries, and do you have a name for the girl and her brother." They said they helped with the injuries and that their names were Riley and Charles. After that, they decided that Axel and Owen would go over and try to meet the new neighbors in the morning. Then the meeting was dismissed. In the morning the boys each waited for Mr. B and Axel to get there. When everyone was there they watched as Axel knocked on the door. When the door opened they all gasped.

(Owen Pov)
This is quite an unpredictable thing that happened. I'm not sure how but a girl who none of us have met seems to already be ruffling everyone's feathers. As we walk over I notice screaming but when Axel knocks it went silent. The next thing I know the door is open and the most beautiful girl is standing in front of me. "Hello, what do you want." she was so blank I couldn't tell what she was thinking. "Whatever you think happened it is probably the whore's fault just take her and get it over with." When I heard that I was furious. "Go away we don't take things from salesman or whatever, but stop making people thing your cops now go away." I was surprised she said that and slammed the door in our faces. Then we looked at each other in surprise and started to walk back to the boys. "What happened and why did she slam the door in your faces?!?!" We just said what she said. "Go away we don't take things from salesman or whatever, but stop making people thing your cops now go away."