Lost

Chapter 10
This Russian is crazy, I like it. Charlie came over to me from Kota and said in Dutch "These guys are weird I like them!" Everyone except Eric and Sang just looked at us like we have two heads. I said back to charlie "Good that means their good guys." and just smiled at my munchkin. "Who the hell are you guys you are amazing." I looked at the young man and said: "I'm Riley and these are my siblings, they fixed up my cuts (points to the three dummies) those two (points to the stick up their butts) they came to my house to try and snoop in our business, the Russian is awesome, I think that's about it now would you like to say your names or do I have to keep calling you all dummies other than Raven hmm?" That made him shut up and his ears turn pink. "Well I'm Gabriel but everyone calls me Gabe." Then they all went around the room and said their names (Luke, Brandon, Cory, Silas, North, Marc, Sean" until the sticks were about to say their names but I interrupted. "Oh you don't need to say your names I can just guess, Stickup his ass #1 and Stickup his ass #2" That made one of their jaws tick see it doesn't take much, but the other just smirked. "Well now I don't know about him but I am no stick names, Axel." Now I'm looking at the other and he seems so upset. "That's Owen Blackbourne." "Mr. Blackbourne to you" Awww he thinks I'm actually going to call him that. "Well does anyone know the time." All of a sudden they all told me the time, I just stared with wide eyes."What just happened?" That's all my brain could think at that moment. Then when it caught up to me that it is past time to get them home. "Shit we need to get you guys back now!" Sang looked terrified but I got my resolve and got Charlie in my arms and hurried the fuck home. "Hey wait we were still talking!?" That would be Marc yelling. "Gotta go we'll talk more soon." As we made our way home I saw Sang smile. "What has you smiling about?" She just looked at me and said "You! I have never heard you laugh or smile more than you did with them." I looked at her weirdly and said what do you mean. She just shook her head and continued walking. When we got home I made them stay outside while I make sure she isn't their waiting for us but I know she is I could hear her and smell her. "So where did you four go today brat, did you show them how to be whores like you and that sister of yours." I walked up to her grabbed her shirt twisted so she didn't get a lot of air and she started clawing at my had but I won't let go. "You listen hear and listen good mother you talk about Sang like that again and I won't be so nice go it." She just looked at me with hatred and spit in my face, so I just punch her qnd after left for my siblings.