Not Another Song About Love-tsundere!Stephen x confused!reader part 1

Sorry if I drag out the 'details' and interactions to long. Imma move the story way quicker in part two
<3

Y/n's POV
I had been friends with Daniel for a while now. We had met at a coffee shop and from there we became great friends! We've gained each other's trust so much that he told me about his YouTube channel! I was pretty shocked but I was proud of dan for being so productive. Gosh I sound like my mom. Anyways, Dan invited me to record a video with him and his friends for the first time! I'm so excited! He invited me over at 3:00. I go through my closet to find a nice outfit. I finally find a really pretty outfit and put it on. I look at my clock, it reads 2:27. It takes me a 15 minute walk to get to dans house. I look in the mirror to check if everything looks alright. "Sure." I say out loud, reluctant with how I looked. I was running late so whatever. I head out of the door hesitating before starting to walk to dans house. I hope everything goes well.

Time skip bc it's 2:00 in the morning and I'm scared my mom's going to come into my room to check if I'm sleeping 😙✌🏽

I finally reach Dan's house. I look at my watch, 2:58. Right on time, I thought. Before I thought I wouldn't be able to do it, I rang his doorbell. About 3 seconds later the door opened and a cute guy with a purple mohawk stood leaning against the door frame. Before eyeing me up and down, he looked me in the eyes and yelled out Dan's name.
"Yo Dan! The chick's here!" I furrowed my eyebrows after hearing the word 'chick' but at the sight of that, he smirked. I was about to tell him not to call me a chick, but then Dan came out of his house.
"What's up y/n?" He asked while reaching out for a hug. I closed my eyes while hugging back. I always loved hugs from Dan. Who needs a boyfriend when you've got best friends?
"Alright lovebirds. Can we head inside now?" the boy asked, obviously annoyed.
"Okay party pooper." I sneer while rolling my eyes. Dan joyously laughed at my comment while the boy looked at Dan and frowned. What's up with him? I turned to Dan, "Lead the way Danny boy." I smirk while signaling towards his door. This time it was the boy's turn to roll his eyes. He walked in the house and walked straight into the living room. Daniel went in front of me and I followed right behind him into the recording room. Stephen and two boys were already sitting there. I sat down by Daniel and another boy who had soft silver hair. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back but I'm guessing I looked confused because Dan introduced us right away. He looked at the purple haired boy who was across from me, and pointed at him,
"He's Stephen." He then points to a boy with blonde hair who was in front of me, and says, "That's Jay".
"I see..." I observantly answered. "Hello!" I enthusiastically smiled to everyone.
"Hi!" Hosuh shyly replied.
"Hey!" Jay replies grinning.
"What's up." Stephen said while looking down. I looked at Stephen until he looked back at me. He finally looked up and we maintained eye contact, I could feel myself become mesmerized by his chocolate brown eyes. Though I could've swore I saw a pinkish tint on his cheeks.

Timeskip to recording the video cuz I'm tired and school starts again tomorrow

"Alright! So today we are going to record a video called, 'By the Way, Are you a Sociopath'." Everyone nodded in agreement.
"I really hope I don't mess up..." I thought.
We were all looking at Daniel while he continued to talk. At least that's what I thought.
I felt eyes on my face, I tried to shake it off but the feeling wouldn't go away. I turned to where I thought the eyes were and my eyes met with...
Stephen's??
His eyes widened when I looked into them curiously, he quickly looked away leaving me confused.

Stephens POV
"Ding"
"Stephen can you get it?" Dan yelled out from the other room.
"Ugh. Fine!" I shouted back. I opened the door and leaned against the door frame. I looked down to have my eyes met with a flustered shy girl. Instead of saying hi, which I should've done, I called out to Dan once more.
"Yo Dan! The chick's here!". I looked back down at her and smirked. She looked like she was going to say something but was immediately cut off by Dan jumping out of the doorway and into her arms. He said something to her but I didn't even try to listen because of a weird pressuring sensation on my chest. It felt as if ten people were jumping on my stomach at once. It hurt even more seeing Y/n (a/n: Dan already told the guys about you) hug Dan back. I shook it off by saying, "Alright lovebirds. Can we head inside now?" Y/n looked at me with a blank expression before sneering,
"Okay party pooper." Dan laughed at her comment which made me roll my eyes. She gave me a questioning look, but before she could say anything I rushed inside Dan's house and into the recording room. On the way there I couldn't stop thinking of Y/n, I felt my cheeks heat up while thinking.
"Is Y/n here?" Jay asked looking up at me.
"Y-yeah." I replied, looking down flustered. Hosuh wiggled his eyebrows,
"Ooooo, does Stephen have a crush?"
Jay's ears perked up.
"Stephen? A crush?"
"I-I don't.. like her, guys!" I stuttered while blushing like crazy. Our conversation was interrupted by Dan and y/n walking into the recording room. They sat down in their spots, Y/n's being next to Hosuh and in front of Jay. When Dan was introducing us I couldn't bring myself to look at Y/n because I was afraid that I would start blushing. But she stared at me until I looked back so I gave in and looked up at her. While Dan was starting the recording, I couldn't help but glance over at her. I guess I  was looking to intensely because she looked over at me. She didn't look away and my eyes traveled to her lips, they looked so... soft.. What am I talking about? I can't like this random girl I just met! Even though I knew I should've looked away, my eyes stayed on her and only her. Though now my eyes moved to her cheeks. They looked pink.. is she blushing? After thinking that, I obviously blushed at the thought of that. Daniel interrupted our moment by starting the recording.
"Alright! So today we are going to record a video called, 'By the Way, Are You A Sociopath'."

A/n: That is the end of part one! Expect a part two soon!! Comment thoughts, suggestions, and advice!
<3