Honeybee- Hosuh x reader

Y/n POV
I'm sitting in art class next to my crush and partner Hosuh Lee. He's so cute! He's very shy and I can tell a lot of girls like him. Because he's so shy, he stutters a lot and messes up his words sometimes. He's got two friends: Stephen and Jay , they're really nice and funny. They might come off as rude but that's only if you piss them off. I glance over at Hosuh, I wish he would like me back... I feel my blood rush to my cheeks. I cover my face and look away, blushing hard. There's no way he'd like me.
Hosuh's POV
In art class I sit next to my crush who I've liked since fourth grade! I can't believe we get to sit next to each other for a year! While I daydream, I feel eyes looking at me from my left. I put my head on my hand and use my peripheral vision to figure out that.. Y/n is looking at me?! My face heats up and I quickly turn back to pay attention to the lesson. Although I couldn't pay attention, I kept on thinking about Y/n and how I needed to tell her how I feel but I'm not the best at speaking to others... wait. I've got an idea!!
Y/n's POV
I was daydreaming about Hosuh again, when he started moving his hand through his bag, searching for something. He pulls out note cards and a sticky note. He writes something on the sticky note and folds up the paper. He then glanced up at the teacher, who wasn't paying attention, and sneakily passes the note to me without looking. I quietly unfolded the note and read it:
Hello Y/n, sorry to disturb you... but I was wondering if you could meet me in the cafeteria after school. Thanks for reading, bye! :)
I silently giggled when I read that he was sorry to disturb me. Underneath his writing, I wrote:
Will do, see ya then! ;)
I passed the note back over to Hosuh's side of the desk and looked at the lesson. I glanced at Hosuh once again and saw him smiling at the note. I got butterflies in my stomach. I then notice him bring the notecards into his writing area and start writing on them. He stopped a few times to think, I guess, and then continued writing. I tried peeking over to see what he was writing but he quickly covered it up, he didn't look at me, but instead looked at the teacher who was still teaching the lesson. I leaned back into my seat and let out a silent sigh. Is he trying to prank me? Is he writing notes to the other girls as well and then going to ditch me? Questions flooded my mind and I hadn't realized the bell had rung. Hosuh shook me back into reality and said,
"Y/n! Oh thank gosh you're awake, the bell rang. It's lunch time." (A/n: you guys were in like 4th period here)
"Hmm? Oh, okay thanks." I pulled away from his grasp, and to be honest, I didn't want to. I want to be by his side and be his. But it'll never happen. I packed up my things and headed for the door. "Thanks Hos, I'll see you later!" I tried to speak with a cheerful tone. I walked out the door and immediately started blushing. I just called him "Hos"! I hope he doesn't think it's weird! I peek into the classroom and see Hosuh standing there packing his things with his tomato red face. Oh my gosh I hope I didn't embarrass him!
T!me sk!p to lunch

Before I knew it, it's was lunchtime. I sit alone at my table and I don't mind. I never really had any friends but I like not socializing. I get more free time, freedom and I get to think about only myself. I sit down at my table and look around the cafeteria. My eyes lock at Hosuh, Stephen and Jay's table, it was filled with girls who were trying to flirt with them. Stephen and Jay were normally talking with them, while Hosuh was writing on another notecard. And another, and another, and another. He was writing and only looked up to take bites of his sandwich. He looks frantic and blushed a lot when we made eye contact, but I tried my hardest not to look up from my food.

Time skip to end of the day

I hurried to my locker after the bell rang, I had to be on time to see Hosuh. I shoved everything into my locker and rushed to the Cafeteria. I'm not an active person so I was obviously panting once I got there. Hosuh was sitting on a table bench holding a few notecards.
"H-hey!" I said breathlessly. Hosuh looked up and his face lit up, which made me smile.
"W-what's up?" He asked. Instead of saying anything more I leaned down and grasped my knees, trying to catch my breath. "A-are you o-okay?" He worriedly asked. I held up a thumbs up and finally caught my breath. I stood up straight to meet eyes with Hosuh. He was standing in front of me and I was finally able to get a good look at him. His hair seemed to be fixed up to look nice and his clothes were straightened out. I immediately said,
"You look nice!" As soon as those words left my mouth I became a blushing mess. "I'm sorry! I meant...I don't know what I meant- I just wanted to say- um.." I covered my face to hide my embarrassment, "sorry!" I whispered. I heard giggling coming from Hosuh. I peeked through my fingers and saw that he was blushing and laughing, I started chuckling along with him.
"T-thank you! A-anyways" Hosuh brought his notecards to his face. With shaky hands, he looked up at me then back down to his cards, "U-um.. d-did you, uh did you f-fall out of h-h-heaven? Because um" he drops the cards and immediately apologizes, "Shoot! Fudge! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! It's just that your so pretty!" He quickly bends down to pick up his cards, not giving me time to process what was going on.
He couldn't pick up the cards and looked up at me, "I um don't have a card for t-this..." at this point his face was as red as a strawberry. He covered his face and made whimpering noises, he was obviously in distress. I was standing there, dumbfounded when I finally was brought back to reality.
"O-oh my gosh.. Hosuh, do you... like.. me?" I hesitantly asked. He slowly uncovered his face and stood up, grabbing my shoulders. He didn't make eye contact with me, but said, "y-yes." And blushed.
"I- I like you back!" I responded a little too quickly. "Well I have, since we first met in fourth grade."
"Really?!" Hosuh excitedly asked.
"Really." I responded. He quickly pulled me into a hug which I immediately accepted. "Gosh I love this dork" I thought, and hugged him tighter.
A/n: sorry for being inactive for forever. I was getting my phone screen fixed and had to leave it overnight at the repair store. Sorry that this os is long btw