Obsessed With You- yandere? Dan x reader (Good ending!)

Story idea recommended by Sucker4everything ! Sorry for taking so long to finish this! (Sorry if there are grammar mistakes I'm really groggy right now and want to stop everything and cry)
B/n = bully's name
Enjoy!
<3

Dans POV
I haven't gotten proper sleep for a few weeks now... Because I lay awake thinking of her. I don't think I can stop these feelings. Hosuh and Stephen are getting worried about me and tell me to stop, but I never will. Today I followed her to the supermarket and as soon as I saw her I couldn't take my eyes off of her. We had bumped into each other and I caught a whiff of her hair: (h/f) (hair fragrance) . I know that sounds weird but I was mesmerized by her. She was perfect.. The way her e/c orbs glowed in the sun, the way her h/c hair bounced when she ran. I guess you could say I was obsessed with y/n.

Y/n's POV
I met a nice guy named Daniel at the local supermarket! He was very sweet, and helped me when I dropped my things when we bumped into each other. I haven't told anybody this, but I think I'm being stalked. I'm starting to get worried but I could always text Dan to relieve my stress. Oh! I forgot to say: Dan and I exchanged phone numbers! I know that wasn't the smartest thing to do to somebody I just met, but whatever. I haven't got any friends. Dan is the only one who as ever been nice to me. His smile is so sweet and genuine that sometimes I forget about the harsh reality. I live by myself in an apartment and live an isolated life. I never go out unless there is food involved. I barely interact with people because basically everyone hates me. I'm going through a depressive state and my parents were always traveling abroad so I'm left alone all the time. I wish someone would save me from this cruel world. After saying bye to dan, I payed for my things and left. I walked past the neighborhood park and memories of the past week flooded my mind.
I stopped walking and suddenly fell to my knees, on the brink of tears, and pulled up my pant leg and looked at my shin, remembering my nightmare that came true. Engraved in my shin was the word, 'Mine'. B/n did this to me. He's made me hated by everyone by spreading rumors just so he could have me all to himself. I rolled down my pant leg and started bawling on the sidewalk. I didn't care who was watching me, I can't deal with this anymore. Each moment I hung out with b/n I felt dirty. I felt-I WAS violated. How could he even have fallen for me? I hate my life. Thoughts of killing myself flooded my mind.
"Please god, just kill me...please!"
"Y/n?" a familiar voice called out to me. I whipped my head around, facing the owner of the silky smooth voice. (A/n: okay but I fr love dans voice)
"D-dan?" I sat there shocked, with a broken heart and tear stained face. I needed him to comfort me. Dan was right behind me? Hopefully he isn't following me. But I didn't want to jump to conclusions, I wanted to do was jump into his arms. And that's just what I did. I jumped up to stand which made Dan step back. When I ran into Dans arms, I felt him stiffen and then relax. As I took notice of that, I nuzzled my head into his chest. I want him to wrap his cuddly arms around me all the time. I don't let people in this easily but I feel like he's different. Like we're somewhat made to be by each other. Dan wrapped his huge hands around my small, meek body.
"It's okay y/n..let it all out..." he took one of his hands and pet my hair in a comforting way. I sobbed into his chest while he comforted me like a child.
"What's wrong, my love?" He asked. My head was flowing with so many bad memories that I didn't even realize what he had called me. Though for once in my life, I talked to somebody about my problems. I told Dan everything. I told him about b/n. I told him how he tortured me no matter what time of day it was. After I finished ranting, I looked up at him to see his eyes filled with hatred and anger. I thought he thought I was a crybaby, so I let go of him apologizing multiple times. He's eyes softened as he grabbed my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes.
"What is his name." He asked me bluntly.
"F/n(first name) l/n..(last name)" I answered hesitating a bit. When I answered dan, he smiled, but not how he usually does. This smile looked different, it looked... sadistic. Like the way b/n smiled at me. This freaked me out and I started shuddering. Dan took notice of this and took off his sweater, holding it in front of me. I reluctantly grabbed it, knowing that I was shivering because of the cold but because of him. I put the sweater on slowly and I could've sworn I heard Dan whisper, "cute". I blushed a bit and looked down while asking dan when I should return it, though Daniel said,
"Keep it." I looked up at him to see his face flushed and his hand over his mouth. "He looks so cute when he's embarrassed..." I picked up my grocery bags and walked over to Dan. I stood on my tip toes to reach his cheek and planted a soft kiss on it. I stayed there for a few seconds and felt the heat radiating off of Dans face. I went back to my regular height and smiled at Dans cute embarrassment.
"Thanks for everything!" I told, then  waved bye and started walking back home. I kicked pebbles on the ground while looking around the neighborhood.
"sigh... this whole town except Dan sucks arse." Anyhow, I think I might be in love with Daniel.

Daniel's POV
When she kissed me on the cheek, my face immediately flushed red. Could this mean that she likes me back? No, you're just over thinking this, is all. I can't worry about that right now, I have a guy to take care of first.

•Times skip to Dan finding yo bully•

I had finally found this motherfudger and was ready to take him down. I had a pocketknife in my.. well.. pocket, obviously. He was hanging out in an alleyway, smoking. He had a good build but an almost innocent face. He wore ripped jeans, a black t-shirt, and a jean jacket. It disgusted me to think of Y/n with this... this... fool!
"Ya need something?" I heard a deep voice say. I blinked and my eyes stared into my victim's.
"I said-"
"I heard you." I interrupted.
"Then answer my question." He quickly snapped back. I hate this guy already. I don't know how Y/n managed to attract this kind of guy but that's not what i should be worried about right now. I just wanted this to get over with so let's do this. I thought for a moment on how to distract him... then I got it!
"...Your shoelace is untied." I bluntly told him. He looked at me confused, then down towards his shoelace and realized it was untied. As soon as he cautiously bent over to tie it, I sprung into action. I swung my blade across the nape of his neck and cut his head off. (A/n: that went from 0 to 100 very quick) Before anybody walked by, I ran away and hid my face.
Hopefully Y/n doesn't find out and stays close to me.

WELP CHANGED MA MIND THIS IS GONNA BE ANOTHER TWO CHAPTERED OS. I'm an idiot sorry. I've also been too distracted by some emotions and boy problems that I keep bottled to myself 👍🏽
Love you all!
<3