A Teenagers Romance- Hosuh x reader

I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO GD LONG WTF IM SO SO SORRY ABOUT THAT HOLY HELL

 I HOPE EVERYONE'S DOING GREAT AND IS SAFE AND HEALTHY WAAAA  I HAVE A LOT OF DRAFTS SAVED WHICH ILL UPLOAD ASAP!!!

3rd POV

"Just ask her out already!" Stephen groans as he watches Hosuh eyeball you lovingly. "This is so fucking stupid, my god." 

"Shut up Stephen, its cute! Someone's finally caught Hosuh's eye." Daniel flicks Stephen on the head. The violet haired boy scoffs and tugs on Hosuh's hoodie, demanding attention. An unresponsive Hosuh ignites a mischievous remark from Stephen. 

"You gonna ask her out or can I?" He smirks. Hosuh's head whips towards Stephen's with an enraged display.

"Don't you dare." Hosuh glares.

"Woah woah, easy loverboy I'm just joking." Stephen chuckles, "Or am I..." 

"That's it." Hosuh bonks Stephen on the head, causing them to start pulling at each other's clothing and hair. 

At a different lunch table sits you. Hosuh would gaze at you 24/7 and only daydream of what it'd feel like to be yours. 

"What's going on over there?" You question the loud banter coming from Hosuh's table. Your friends take notice and immediately begin spilling their thoughts. 

"Okay guys, we all know they were talking about Y/n right?" Sasha smugly starts. 

"Obviously." says Annie.

"Ha! I'm glad we all know they were." 

"Wha- hey guys, what are you talking about? They didn't even mention me!" You put across. Annie snickers, 

"You do know Hosuh stares at you non-stop, right?" 

"He so obviously likes you back Y/n!" Sasha cheers. 

"Keep it down Sasha! They're going to hear!" You duck down in case the trio overhears your conversation. 

Time skip to the end of the school day :P 

Hosuh heaves his textbooks into his locker, 

"Babe stop!~" 

In the corner of his eye, he can see a couple acting all lovey-dovey, the sight would've made him uncomfortable if he hadn't been wishing they were you and him. Caught up in his thoughts, he remembers what Stephen had said before, but do you truly like him like he does you? "Only one way to find out." 

He gets a sudden wave of motivation to expose his feelings. Slamming his locker shut and swinging his backpack back over his shoulder, he sprints off, determined to find you.  

-

"Okay, alright. What if he does like me. Should I tell him how I feel? I have nothing to lose. Well, except my dignity." You encourage yourself desperately. Stepping away from the bathroom sink, you speed-walk through the doorway to Hosuh's locker. 

"Where the hell did he go?" You had searched around the hallway when you saw he wasn't at his locker. The courage you had mustered up washed away just as fast as it had come. Sighing to yourself, you trudged up the stairs to the rooftop of the school. One step at a time trying to steady your panting. 

You sit cross legged by the edge, not caring if someone were to simply push you off like in a scene of Yandere Simulator. You place your hands behind you, holding your upper body weight. They pressed hard against the large tiled floor as you let your head tilt backwards. You take a huge breath, mentally exhausted from chasing around Hosuh. "Maybe it's a sign.." You mutter.

"What's a sign Y/n?" 

You almost snap your neck due to the force of which you turn around. 

"Huh? Oh uh...nothing, hi Hosuh!" I dig my nails in my arm for being so awkward. His eyes sparkle as they oh so lovingly observe your beautiful face. (A/n: ily guys you're all so cute) 

"Ah I've been looking everywhere for you, y'know." His knees wobble a bit and you instantly pat the space next to you. He says no more as he sits surprisingly close to you, your thighs touching. 

"How come?" You ask while staring holes into your shoes just so you wouldn't make eye contact with the boy. All he does is face you and take your cheek in his palm.

"I like you." His once sheepish demeanor had transformed into one of confidence. Sure he was straightforward, but that didn't stop him from keeping his gentle tone. You feel Hosuh's thumb sweep across your now flushed cheek.

"I- You- I mean, yes?" This was the worst moment to be stumbling over your words, "I'm an idiot oh my god."  Hosuh tilts his head like a dog showing that he didn't understand whatever the hell you said. You've had enough of the embarrassment now.

Smack!

You cup Hosuh's cheeks with both your hands, squishing his face. "I meant to say, I like you too." Hosuh nods his head in understanding before realizing exactly what you said,

"Really?" His hopeful eyes make your heart explode and you hug him, managing to let out a 'yes'.

You two let yourselves fall backwards onto the rooftop, giggling all the way. Hosuh hugs you so close you can feel his breath on your face, "Keep saying you like me..." He pleads.

You give it a moment before pecking everywhere on his face, each smooch symbolizing an 'i love you'.  Once you're finished, he blinks at you, pointing at his lips, "You missed a spot, dear~"

I hope you guys enjoyed it!!! I'm heading to sleep now so I will update sooooon. Bye bye! All of y'all have a great day/night!

<3