Forever - Stephen x reader (requested smut) part one

A/n: The song is very dirty and has bad words in like every line. (Very good song tho, I love it). This was requested by Bangteakookie go check them out they're really sweet!! If you feel weird reading this, remember that I felt even weirder writing it. Not throwing shade or anything tho.
Stephen's POV
Ever since 7th grade I've had a crush on this one girl. She has gorgeous (e/c) eyes that you could get lost in, pretty (h/c) hair, and soft, (lip size) lips. We've gone to the same school since elementary school, we've been friends since then as well. I've always flirted with her, just so she could get the hint that I like her. But I plan to tell her today when she comes over to my house. And so she doesn't suspect anything, I'm letting my brother Gavin and my friend Hosuh watch with us. We're going to be watching a horror movie, we've planned a movie night for forever.  Currently, I'm packing my stuff up to leave school, and for plot convenience, Y/n's locker is right next to mine.
"So.." I started, my face already becoming a hot mess. "You're still coming over for the movie, right?" Y/n looked up at me,
"Yep!" She happily confirmed.

Y/n's POV
I'm so excited to go over to Stephen's house! I admit, I've always liked him, so I'm obviously nervous.
"I come over at 4:30, right?" I asked.
"Yeah!" He replied with a thumbs up.

Time skip to you reaching home

Walking home took 15 minutes, so I have about 30 minutes left to get ready! I put on:

A/n: you don't have to be wearing this

And then put my hair in two low ponytails. (Or whatever you want doesn't matter) I checked the time, 4:23, I should get going now. I left the house with a smile on my face and began walking towards Stephen's house, which was just on the next block.

"Finally!" I thought as I walked up the stairs onto Stephen's porch. "My face feels hot." I felt my forehead to check my temperature but it was normal. "Hmm, oh well!" I said. I knocked on his door and almost immediately it opened. My eyes met with Gavin, Stephens brother. My face still felt hot but I pretended not to notice. "Sup Gavin?" I casually asked.
"Heey Y/n!" He replied. Me and him have also been friends since elementary. I heard someone shout "Who is it?!"
"Stephen's girlfriend!" Gavin shouted back without breaking eye contact with me. My face exploded with red and Gavin let out a chuckle, "Well you coming in, or what?" I stumbled to get inside the premises, earning another giggle from Gavin. I took of my shoes and went inside the living room.
"Hi N/n!" Hosuh exclaimed. He ran into my arms and gave me a bear hug, which I returned.
"Hey Hos!" I giggled. Hosuh and I have been best friends since diapers! We're the closest in our friend group other than Gavin and Stephen, those two are brothers after all. We let go of each other and Stephen came in from the kitchen.
"He-hey Y/n!" He stuttered.
"Hey Steph!" I exclaimed while waving at him awkwardly. We stood in silence while looking at each other and blushing.
"Okay lovebirds!" Hosuh yelled.
"Let's watch the damn movie!" Gavin finished. So we all sat down by the tv. There was a medium sized couch which we squeezed into. Since there were four of us, two of us shared one blanket. Once we established that, Gavin immediately yelled, "I call Hosuh as my blanket buddy!" Then he glanced at me and winked at Stephen. So we got our blankets and adjusted on the couch. The order left to right was Gavin, Hosuh, me, and Stephen. I was the last to get in the couch and I saw the Stephen was waiting for me with open arms with our blanket. I softly smiled and practically jumped into his arms. I snuggled into his chest and I felt heat radiating off of his face. I slightly blushed when I felt his arm snake around my left shoulder.
Time skip to end of the movie
"So. That was a, good movie." Gavin muttered, obviously scared. I lifted my head up to Stephen's. He turned towards me and our faces were only inches apart. We all went quiet and I was about to turn away when I felt a force on my back, pushing me into Stephen. I squeezed my eyes tight, bracing for impact on my head. But all I felt was a pair of lips connecting with mine. I quickly opened my eyes to see Stephen squeezing his eyes shut. His face was mega red and I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. I didn't know why Stephen wasn't pulling away but I decided to be the higher person and pull away first. We both stammered to say something we never did. Gavin and Hosuh erupted with laughter. I swiveled my head around and smacked them both on the back of their heads.
"What is wrong with you two?" I sternly asked, blushing. They didn't reply once they were still replying, i checked the time.
"11:47" I thought. "It's far too late to go home now." I looked back at Stephen, who was still short circuiting from our kiss. "Can I stay the night?" I casually asked. Immediately the laughing ended but I pretended not to notice.
"We don't have any guest rooms.. but you can sleep with Stephen." Hosuh slyly responded. Stephen and I blushed,
"If- if that's alright with Stephen, I'm okay with it.."
"Yeah!" Stephen exclaimed, "I'm okay wi-with it."
"Perfect!" Gavin yelled, "Don't be too loud!" He winked and ran into his room with Hosuh right behind him. Gavin's comment left both me and Stephen hot messes. Stephen and I decided to just go to bed, so he lead me to his room.
"I'll sleep on the ground and you can take my bed." Stephen stated.
"What? No! I'll take the floor! It's your bed." I pointed to the bed, "You have to sleep on it." Our bickering continued on until I suggested, "What if we both take the bed?" Stephen's face had a pink tint on it,
"Um..alright." We spread our blanket and climbed into bed. We layed down so we were facing each other and I quickly turned away, not wanting to show him my blushing face. He turned around as well and drifted off to sleep. I lay awake thinking about the kiss that we had shared moments before. "Did he like it?" I thought, "or was he disgusted?" I can't go to sleep!

A/n: comment who you want to sit up in bed confronting the other first!! (You or Stephen) Sorry if this chapter was boring, tbh I almost feel asleep writing this, smh. Sorry if the grammar was 🐑baaad🐑
<3