Make You Mine- bully!Jay x bullied!reader part three

Recap:
"That's what you get loser!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and my eyes met with..

"Chelsea?!" I heard someone say from behind me. Before turning around to see the other person, I saw the color drain from Chelsea's face. I quickly turn my head to see Jay! I felt drops of water hit my thigh, I touch my cheeks and realize I'm crying. I look back at Jay and see that he's furious. I've never seen him this angry. He's faking it! He set me up! I immediately stand up, wincing a bit from my knees that I didn't know were scraped.
"Why can't you guys just leave me alone? You've tormented me enough! I'm crying right now, this is what you wanted right? For me to live my worst life? Well congratulations! You've done it! And just so you guys know, I hate you both." I hissed. And then I just ran home. Which wasn't hard because it was just three houses away. I didn't bother looking back, I didn't want to see their faces. I can't believe I just said I hated Jay. The bad thing is, I don't hate him. I love him. I've never wanted to accept it, but now nothing matters. I quickly unlocked the door and ran straight upstairs into my room, not bothering to check if I locked the door. My parents were working overseas so I lived alone. I sat against my bedroom wall, cuddled myself and put my head in my shoulders. I sat there for a few minutes until I felt an hand on my arm. My head shot up and I was face to face with Jay. I touched my cheek to wipe away the tear that dropped down, but when I looked at my hand afterwards, I realized it wasn't a tear. It was blood. My eyes widened in shock and my eyes shot up at Jay, who already had a first aid kit.  "How did you get in?" I asked. My cheek hurt a bit and Jay seemed to take notice so he shushed me.
"Don't talk." He said with a soft caring voice. That was the kind of voice that made me melt, I've always wanted to be his. But my fate was changed. And he became my bully, it never would've worked out anyways. He just started bullying me, I've never given him a reason to hurt me! Jay took a bandaid out of his first aid kit. Finally he answered my question,
"You forgot to lock the door." He then took out an alcoholic pad and I subconsciously grabbed onto his hand. His eyes widened and he blushed a bit.
"Will it hurt?" I worriedly asked. He chuckled a little, shook his head and continued cleaning my cut. When he placed the alcoholic pad on my cheek gently, on reflex I grabbed the closest thing to me, which was Jay. I had grabbed his hand and interlocked it with mine. I pretended to not notice him blushing madly. He's not pulling away, could this mean he likes me back? Oh please! He's probably cringing and uncomfortable, I should let go. Although, I never did. Then suddenly hit me, why was he helping me?
"Why are you helping me, you finally get tired of bothering me everyday?" I asked, smiling sadly. When I said this, Jay froze up. I didn't say anything, waiting for his reply.
"I..." as soon as his mouth opened, it sealed shut as well. He didn't answer my question and I was getting frustrated.
"You shouldn't be here anyways, you technically broke into my home. You need to leave." I said bluntly while getting up. My knees were definitely feeling better so that's good. My heart broke even saying the words 'you need to leave' to my crush. But if wasn't going to say anything then he might as well go. Jay stood up as well, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me into a hug.
"I really like you!" He yelled. Wait...What. What does he mean he likes me? He bullies me, how can he like me? He always says he hates me.
"Ha. ha. very funny. Where's Chelsea? You brought her with you didn't you? To live stream you pranking me, you just don't know when to stop do you?"
"N-no, I swear! I like you!" I always have, that's why I always bother you. I don't know why I would choose to express my feeling for you through bullying, but I would never fool you for something like this." Could he actually mean it? Could my crush actually like me back? I mean, I might as well confess too. Well, here I go!
"I.. I actually like you too." I hesitantly answered. Jay pulled me out of the hug and beamed.
"You do?!" He asked happily.
"I do!" I said, more confidently. He pulled me in for what I thought would be another hug, but it was a kiss! My first kiss! And I wouldn't have lost it to anyone else. We sat down against the wall holding hands. "So... does this mean we're dating?"
"Only I you want it to." He almost immediately responded. He was so shy and timid now. It's cute. I leaned my head against his shoulder, I felt him tense up but eventually relax and rest his head on mine. I sighed,
"You're finally mine." I whispered, and Jay gave me a light peck on my cheek.

A/n: the end!! Hope you enjoyed!
Also, Happy (late) Valentines Day!
I've fallen for you all and I can't get up🥺 comment some suggestions and members you want in the next os! Love you all (sorry for posting this early/ late, idk it's 1:19 am) cya guys later! Peace!
<3