Drive By- Jay x reader fluff

Y/n's POV

My eyes flutter open and memories from last night come flooding back. I sit up and instantly my legs start aching,

"You up already?" I hear the familiar voice groggily ask. I turn my head towards him,

"Y-yeah, sorry if i woke you." Dammit! Stop stuttering you idiot. The blonde haired boy rubs his eyes and sits up as well. His different colored eyes meet with my e/c eyes,

"You're prettier than I remember." My cheeks light up at the compliment. 

"Thanks!" I manage to squeak out, "You too."

He lets out a chuckle and I can't help but smile at him. I feel a breeze hit me and I lazily look down. It takes a moment for me to register the fact that I'm not wearing any clothes, I quickly pull up the blanket and cover myself. 

"Hmph, nothing I haven't seen before." he mutters. I look down and try my best not to show him my red face. A short awkward silence arises but that's quickly interrupted as the guy ruffles my hair, "I'm going to go take a shower." I mutter a soft 'alright' while he gets up and begins to walk to the bathroom. 

I was about to say something but my words fall out of my mouth in a terrible fashion. I cover my face with my hand and i can hear  the guy's smirk as he saunters across the room completely naked. 

As soon as he closes the bathroom door and starts the shower I stumble to get up and search for a shirt to wear, 

I find myself in front of the boy's dresser, I take a big shirt and slip it on. I hug myself, I feel so comfortable right now 

grumble

"Ugh." "Why do I get hungry so fast?" I tread to the kitchen and look around, "Nice house.." I murmur to myself. I open the refrigerator door and I scan all the delicious food. "Damn boy! I don't ev-SUSHI!" I shove my hands into the fridge and pull out the container of sushi, "Hopefully this dude likes sushi because we're eating it." 

short timeskip

"Finally! you're back.." My eyes widen at the beauty of this mystery man, his wet blonde hair glistens in the sunlight that's coming through the window. Woah. 

"Oh hey! I didn't expect you to still be here..." 

"Oh should I leave? I can if you want!" I try to keep talking even though my mouth is full of sushi. 

"No I'd like you to stay." he bluntly states. I smile at him as he takes a seat across from me on his kitchen island. He rests his head in his hands and gazes at me, seemingly deep in thought. 

He opens his mouth to say something but I shove a sushi roll in and push his jaw up, closing his mouth. His eyebrows rise to the ceiling and I snort before laughing uncontrollably at his facial expression. 

"Oh yeah? You find that funny?" His muffled speech does nothing but make me laugh harder. He springs up from his seat and starts tickling me. My cheeks start to grow sore from my cackling and I try to shove the guy away so I can give myself a break. Somehow I manage to escape and I run to the nearest couch. 

I feel the guy hug me from behind until I realize that it isn't a hug, in fact he picks me and swings me around a bit. 

"Oh my gosh, dude! Ahahaha!" I place my hands on top of his and stretch out my legs. 

"Oh shit!" He loses his balance and we both topple onto the couch. As soon as we make eye contact we howl with laughter. 

-

We've quieted down finally. 

I lean my back against the couch arm rest and he leans the back of his head against my chest. 

"Hey..." the guy pokes my thigh to get my attention, 

"Yeah?" I run my fingers through his fluffy blonde hair. He giggles and confesses,

"You know, I just..this feels right to me..." He sits up and faces me, "I don't want to sound like a weirdo, but I've had an amazing time here with you today. And I don't  know if I want to let go of whatever we have..." I pause before responding,

"If I'm being honest, I've really enjoyed my time here as well. And I'd love to get to know you.. and maybe even be with you.." I mutter the last part to myself however he still makes out my dialogue. 

He smiles wide and I smooch his forehead,

"By the way...my name's Y/n in case you didn't know!" 

The man snickers and replies,

"I can't believe we've come this far without even knowing each other's name's." I chuckle along with him, "I'm Jay by the way!"

A/n: does this count as fluff? imma just put it as that... 

anyways this has been a draft for a while so i wanted to post it before working on a requested chapter! hope you enjoyed! 

(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤

<3