Adore You-all x reader (all ending)

A/n: Apologies for the long wait for the all ending but here it is!(finally) thank you for waiting this long VoidDrifterSakura1  I hope you enjoy this last ending guys!

Y/n's POV

I'm overwhelmed by the all the exciting offers but I don't know who to pick. I love all my friends! I shake myself out of the short lasting trance and stand up. I rush over to the kitchen with my plate and place it in the sink. Once I turn around, all five of my friends are scattered across the room, all gazing at me. The tension gets to me and I blurt out,

"I can't!" 

My friends' expressions turn into ones of confusion. 

"Can't what?" Daniel gently asks. I scan my friends' faces and sigh in defeat,

"I... can't pick who I like most.." 

Ann looks at me with sympathy, 

"We're sorry if we put pressure on you to pick someone." she soothes. Jay steps towards me and pulls me in for a quick hug. He ruffles my hair and says,

"Take your own time, there's no rush."

"I mean.." I start, "I don't know who I like more." I expose my feelings. My friends all look shocked, "Can we all just hang out today? Can we watch another movie or something?" I plead. I don't want to break any of their hearts... Hosuh comes up to me and grasps my hands with his, 

"Please don't be sad, we can totally watch a movie! This way we all get to be with you." he softly mutters to me. A short smile tugs at the corners of my mouth as I lead my friends to the living room. I plop down onto the couch, Ann sits on my left and Stephen sits to my right. Hosuh sits in front of me and Jay sits on his right as Dan sits to Hosuh's left. 

I play with Hosuh's hair and Ann snuggles into me. Stephen hangs his hand over my shoulders behind me. I wrap Hosuh with my legs and Jay and Daniel lean on the sides of my legs. My head spins and my friends' voices drown out.  "What if they want me to pick someone after the movie finishes?" I anxiously ask myself.

"/n. Y/n!" I snap out of the spell cast on me and force my head to face upward. 

"Yes?" I ask subtly.

"Is f/m okay?" Daniel questions. 

"Perfect!" I exclaim. The movie starts and we all move closer to each other. "You've got this Y/n"  I comfort myself. "Calm, cool, collected." A certain pink haired gal rests her head on my lap, closing her eyes. "The movie just started cupcake." I whisper to Ann. The female turns in my lap and mutters, 

"I'm tired~ " she drags out her words. I scoff and plant a soft kiss on her forehead before directing my attention to the movie once more. I sneak a glance at Stephen, Holy-  his face is redder than a rose while his eyes move in swift movements across the TV screen. I stifle a chuckle and snuggle my top half closer to Stephen. I can hear him grumble and curse under his breath which brings me an enormous amount of joy. 

As my eyes travel back to the screen I can't help but think of everything except the movie I love so much. Usually when I watch this movie i'm always attentive, but for some reason I can't focus at all. "Oh. Maybe it's the fact that I have the capability of breaking four of my friends' hearts." My sarcasm often distracts me from stressful situations, so thank gosh it's working now.

As I drown myself in my pool of thoughts, my eyelids gain the weight of ten men and my body begins to shut down. 

I wake up to birds chirping outside the living room window. I prop myself up with my elbow and rub my face with my other hand. I feel someone shift beside me and halt my movement. My eyes travel down to see Stephen laying down next to me, an arm pulls me closer to a body behind me I swiftly turn my head to face,

"Ann!" I whisper. I take the time to look around me, I turn my head back to face front and stifle a laugh at the sight, "They're all here.." Around me are all my friends in a huge cuddle pile. Whilst scanning their faces, I feel a fluffy feeling in my chest.  I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

"Y/n?" I look down to see Jay rubbing his eyes. 

"Hey Jay..." I whisper just loud enough so he can hear. 

"Are you feeling alright Y/n?" he asks. 

"I... No..." hesitantly, I look up into Jay's pretty eyes to find that he's already staring intently at me. He adjusts himself and signals for me to vent to him. "I just, I don't know who I like more and I feel like if I pick someone, my friendships with the others are gonna go to hell." 

Jay nods gently to assure me that he's listening, 

"Don't force yourself to pick someone. And if you do, we're going to stay friends with you no matter what. All of us are childhood friends Y/n, its gonna take more than that to tear us apart!" Jay reaches over to gently punch my arm and I chuckle in response. 

Time skip: everyone wakes up and you are in the kitchen

"Y/n hurry up~ I'm so hungry!" I hear Stephen call out from the kitchen. I hear a thump on the ground and then yelling once more. "Dan you ass!" I hear Stephen yell. I carry the plate of sandwiches and hurry to the dining table so I can catch a glimpse at the scene. 

As soon as I am in view I immediately burst out laughing, Stephen and his chair are lying on the ground with Daniel smirking down at them. My friends look at me and burst out laughing as well. Whilst laughing and clutching my stomach I place the plate on the table and everyone takes their sandwich. 

The group continues their talk and I purposely back out. "They deserve an answer. But who..."  A light bulb blinks over my head as I get, what I think, is the best solution. My legs act on their own and before I know it, I'm standing up in front of my friends. 

"Everything okay Y/n?" Daniel asks. I softly smile at him, 

"Yep!" I continue, "I've uh- I've made my decision." Hosuh's sleepy self is a bit more alert than before and Stephen's face is bright. Carefully I explain my option. "I know that you each like me, and I like you each back equally. And because of that I can't decide who I want to be with. So..." I pause and scan their faces. They don't look apathetic which is promising, "So, I decided that I want to stay here. With all of you." 

My eyes stay glued to the floor as I await my friends' reaction's. Stephen walks over to me and pulls me into a bear hug. 

"I like that option." his muffled voice makes me chuckle. One by one, my friends make their way toward us and form a group hug. 

"I love you guys." I state. They collectively say their "i love you"s back which forces a smile upon my face. I have the best friends in the world. 

(latest) A/n: IVE BEEN DEAD FOR SO LONG HOLY- IM GONNA WRITE SO MUCH NOW YALL BETTER BE READY <3 I HAVE NEW BOOKS I WANNA PUT OUT. ALSO, THANK YOU FOR 11K ON THIS BOOK!

IGEIEIHEI I DONT DESERVE YOU GUYS

<3