Make You Mine- bully!Jay x bullied! reader part two

A/n: the song is from the same band as the last part, but it's another one of my favorite songs from them. Also, thank you to Bangteakookie for the love in the last part! Lysm dude!
Enjoy lads and ladies!
<3

Recap: Chelsea's POV
"Time to put my plan in action." I whispered to my self while I watched Jay squirm around and blush madly while sitting next to Y/n.

Okay back to normal times:

Y/n's POV:
It was finally lunch time! I couldn't stand sitting next to Jay. He has girls drooling all over him already, why doesn't he go bother them? I don't see why they like him anyways. I roll my eyes at Jay being surrounded by girls including Chelsea in the cafeteria. I grab my lunch and quickly head to my seat, which is unfortunately near Jay's table. I sit alone, looking down while eating my food, until a someone pulls a chair up to my table. I look up, expecting Jay and his pruny posse. But instead there is a guy I've never seen before. He was tall, had brown eyes and blonde hair with bangs that covered his eyes a bit. (A/n: could this be... a crush insert?! Sadly the moments have never happened before.)
"H-hi.. can I sit here please?" He asked politely.
"Sure, go ahead!" I answered, trying to be cheerful and polite as well. He thanked me with a smile and sat down across from me.
"So are you new here?" I asked.
"Yeah, this is actually my first day!" He gave me a goofy grin which I giggled at. I felt stares pierce my sides but I pretended not to notice. "It's just Jay and his girlfriends, I can guarantee it." I thought.  I decided not to let them get to me and have a good lunch with this person..
"Say, what's your name? If we're going to be friends I need to know what to call you." I tucked a loose hair behind my ear. He smiled brightly and said,
"We can be friends?"
"Of course! That is if you want to though." I took a sip from my milk, waiting for a response from him.
"Yes! I do!" He said a little too loudly. At this point most people we're looking at us but for some weird reason... I didn't mind.
"Jake." He said sheepishly.
"What?" I asked confused.
"My name, it's Jake!" He gave me a toothy grin.
"Oh! My names Y/n!" I responded.
"Enchante mademoiselle!" Jake held out his hand over the table for me to take.
"Gracias!" I responded, not knowing anything else in any language. While taking his hand, Jake burst out laughing. I giggled a bit here and there, but when he wheezed, I lost it. I started laughing uncontrollably!  We sat there not noticing we were holding hands and laughing. When a few people passed by they told us we made a cute couple which made us blush and laugh even harder because we met each other that day! Hopefully Jake and I become good friends! Oh my gosh! Finally I have a friend! For some reason everyone avoids me at school. Maybe this school year won't be so bad after all!

Chelsea's POV
Y/n and some guy were hanging out during lunch so it gave me the perfect time to talk to Jay without him going cutesy for Y/n. I look over at him, about to say something, but stop immediately after seeing his face. He was raging with anger and was just staring at Y/n and her new boyfriend- wait! That gives me an idea!
"So" I start off, "Y/n and that new guy seem to be really hitting it off!" I rub salt into the wound. "She told me earlier that she was looking for a boyfriend." I watch as Jay's face turns into a look of disgust and hatred. I take one last shot and say, "I think they make an adorable couple, I might just encourage Jake to ask out Y/n! They'd surely make the "Schools best couple" in the yearbook!" I was enjoying this show. Watching Jay fall apart so I could be there for him made me all tingly inside. But... Jay wasn't falling apart. He wasn't breaking down and crying.
Instead he was boiling with anger, he looked like he was about to explode!
Like he would.. hurt someone.. This gave me another brilliant idea.
Y/n's POV
Hanging out with Jake was the best, but we had to go to our classes now. We said our goodbyes and departed. I had English next, so I walked to my classroom. Unfortunately, Jay is in everyone of my classes. So I have to deal with him everyday. Every. Single. Day. ITS TORTURE! He SUCKS. I entered the class and sat in my seat, avoiding eye contact with everyone. Good for me, all of my seats in my classes were next to a window. I could always use a breath of fresh air. I close my eyes and wait for the teacher to arrive for class to start.

Jay's POV
I don't get it! I threatened every student in this darn school to not even lay eyes on Y/n. Why is this fool holding hands with her? Who is he? And why is he near my love. I was sitting in my seat in English when Y/n walked in. With her perfect hair, and her perfect smile. Her carelessness that everyone is avoiding her because of me. I love all of it. Nothing can take me away from her. Not even a lame guy like Jake. I was spacing out until Chelsea said,
"Ya know.. I was talking to Jake earlier, and he said he's gonna ask Y/n out after school!"
"Oh is he?" I asked though gritted teeth. I touched my arm and realized I was boiling hot. I have to calm down. I tried breathing in deeply but it didn't worked. I hope I can calm down before the day ends because I need to "talk" with Y/n. And "talk" as in confess before Jake.

You know it babeyy: time skippp to when day ends🤡

Y/n's POV
The last bell had rung and I hurried out of class, wanting to go home. I quickly get my stuff out of my lockers and rush out of the building.
"Weekend here I come!" I say to myself.
"Hey Y/n~" I hear a familiar voice say behind me. I turn around and bump into someones chest. I look up and see...
Jay?! I pull back immediately, turn around and walk faster. Yet he doesn't take this as a sign to F off, "Soo, I saw you hanging out with that new kid Jake." I reluctantly look up at him and see that he's forcing a smile. His face is also very red. On instinct, I put my hand on his forehead, checking if had a cold. Curse my good person reflexes! Jay looks a bit surprised but then smiles cutely. I jump back and blush mega hard. "CUTELY?! He's not cute! Why am I blushing? Nothing happened! Wait- do I like him? I can't! I just blush over everything!" Ignoring what had just happened, I say,
"Yeah I've been talking with him, what's it to you?" I couldn't believe that I was talking to Jay like that! I was always so wimpy whenever it came to talking to him. I saw Jay force another smile and grit his teeth. He looked super angry. Uh oh...He grabbed my wrist and was about to lead me somewhere I don't want to know, but Jake stood in his way and said,
"Is there a problem here?" He smiles softly looking at Jays hand on my wrist. Jay gripped on tighter making me wince. That's gonna leave a mark for sure!
"No." Jay said bluntly. I was this close to biting his hand off! Thank god I like him! I MEAN WHAT. I do not like my bully! That's so weird! It would never work out.. not that I'm disappointed or anything! I spaced out, so I didn't even realize that Jay and Jake were arguing. Jay has let go of my arm and was defending himself saying that nothing bad was going on between us. Jake kept on saying that he was bluffing, and technically he isn't wrong. Something bad was going to happen, I'm glad it didn't though..
I didn't want to hear Jake and Jay's bickering anymore, so I silently slipped away, and started walking towards my home. I heard footsteps behind me and quickly turned around to make sure I wasn't being stalked.
So I'm being extra careful, sue me. Uhm, actually never mind don't. I'm broke.
I didn't see anybody behind me but when I turned to the front, I was met with a hand to my face.
Slap
I fell onto the concrete ground and immediately grabbed my cheek. It stung. Bad.
"That's what you get loser!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and my eyes met with..

A/n: 🤭you'll find out next season on danplan one shots
Jk I'm working on it now
Who do you think it is? (Although it might be obvious.
Sorry for the long chapter btw!
<3