Not Another Song About Love- tsundere!Stephen x confused!reader part 2

Recap: "Alright! So today we are going to record a video called, 'By the Way, Are You A Sociopath'."

Hope you enjoy!
<3

Y/n's POV
Dan started the recording with how he usually does. Though this time he introduced me,
"Today we have a special guest! My good friend, Y/n!"
I made jazz hands while saying,
"Hi guys!" I looked around the table as well, making eye contact with everyone and smiling. They all smiled back and Stephen's smile seemed the brightest. Dan continued on with the video, introducing Jay, and explaining how the game worked.

tttttime skskskip to the last quacking question my luvs

We finally got to the last question, after hearing the question we each gave our answers. So far, it was a tie between me and Jay at 3 points. Stephen has 2 points and Hosuh had 1.(I ain't gonna write out the questions and answers bc I want the this to be shortish :P)
After I gave my answer, Jay looked at me nodding his head.

3rd POV
Jay looked like he was about to say something, but Stephen took note of this and quickly, and a little to loudly may I add, interrupted,
"I agree with Y/n!"
Everyone went silent and looked at Stephen. He looked flustered yet he kept sneaking glances at Y/n, who was obviously blushing. Y/n's heart fluttered each time Stephen looked at her.  Y/n spoke up,
"If the almighty Stephen agrees with me then I must be right." She gave Stephen a thumbs up with a closed eyed smile. (A/n idk about you guys but I wouldn't be able to pull off a closed eye smile.)
Stephen felt his heart stop beating, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.
"Y-yeah..!" Stephen proudly agreed. Dan was about to reveal the right answer when Jay and Hosuh hinted at him to let the 'couple' have their moment. After a while, Dan revealed the answer and y/n's eyes widened with excitement for she had gotten the question right and won the game. Y/n looked at Stephen grinning, to have him reply with a smirk. She felt her face heat up a bit as they kept eye contact (A/n: sorry I always use eye contact..)Dan took this chance to get back at Stephen.
"Alright lovebirds, can we finish recording the video?" Dan smirked as he said this loud enough for everyone to hear. Hosuh and Jay snickered while Stephen and Y/n's faces flushed a crimson color.
Y/n's POV
"Oh. my. GOD."  I screamed in my head. I looked at Stephen, and that was a terrible idea because his embarrassed face was adorable. He tried looking angry at Dan, (•_•') but ended up looking even more cute in the process. Out of nowhere, Stephen stands up and walks over to me.

Stephens's POV
I decided to take this chance. There's no going back now... I stood up and swiftly walked over to where Y/n was sitting. She looked confused and slightly tilted her head to the side, like a dog. Her flushed face made me blush even harder. The problem is: I don't like her... I love her.
I squat down in front of her and the room went quiet. I bet no one could've predicted what I did next...

I kissed her.

I closed my eyes, grabbed her shoulders and slightly pushed against her soft lips. I opened my eyes slightly to see Y/n's eyes open. But as soon as she noticed mine were open she squeezed her eyes shut. I looked around at my friends signaling for them to leave. Dan had abruptly ended the video after my action so I didn't have to worry about that. One by one Hosuh, Jay and Dan left, leaving me and my lov- I mean! Y/n...here all alone. I felt her push back and that left me in shock. Did she actually like me back? Oh my gosh!! I completely forgot! I didn't even ask her if I could kiss her! I quickly pulled away and stared at her, waiting for some sort of response.
"Do you like me?" Y/n somehow confidently asked. I didn't say anything, but decided to spill out all of my feelings.
"Yes? I mean... whenever I lock eyes with you, my heart starts beating so fast and I can't control it! I want to be next to you, I want to hug you, be there for you." I looked down, hanging my head, "But I know you'll never like me back..."
As soon as I finished my sentence, Y/n grabbed my shoulders and shook me around,
"Of course I like you back you dodo bird!" She then pulled me into a hug and started pecking my cheek non stop.
"Okay! Okay!" I chuckled. I cupped her cheeks and brought her face in front of mine.
"Do you really love me?" I tried asking in all seriousness. Y/n looked at me for a couple of sentences before shaking her head. My heart broke into pieces. Was she just pretending? My eyes filled with tears, and then Y/n burst out laughing. She pulled me into a hug again and cuddled against my chest.
"I'm just kidding! I'm so sorry!" She snickered. I regained my composure and tackled her to the ground, her under me. I started tickling her t/s (ticklish spot). Y/n face turned red and she started shaking with laughter.
"S-stop! Teehee teehee-AHAHAHA!" She covered her mouth and she blushed. Was that her actual laugh? This time it was my turn to burst out laughing. I rolled over into my back and was laughing uncontrollably. Y/n laid down next to me and started laughing too. After a while we quieted down and Y/n said,
"I love you Stephen." Almost immediately I responded,
"I love you too!"  Y/n chuckled and pecked me on the cheek. I brought her into a bear hug and she cuddled into the crook of my neck.
"I love this crackhead~" I thought.

A/n: FINALLY I FINISHED.
I'm realllllly sorry to keep you guys waiting😭. I know the story was probably confusing and trust me, when I read it over I lost a few braincells. But I wanted to put something out for you guys as quickly as possible so HERE TAKE IT. LY GUYS SM.
<3