An Unhealthy Obsession- yandere!Daniel x reader part one

A/n: helloo!! This os was requested by Skater_in-the-ring ! They're really nice , you should really check
them out!

Y/n's POV
Today is a good day!.. Ha. Who am I kidding. Today's a terrible day. As usual. You see, I try to convince myself that today is going to be a good day everyday. My dad hates me, I've got no friends, and I get bullied almost everyday. Literally nothing makes me happy anymore. Not after mom died... Dad spends all of his time hooking up with random women in his bedroom while I'm locked in my room, forced to hear them. I would give anything to leave this hell of a home. Gosh I hate everything. I wish somebody would save me... 
I freshen up in the bathroom and gather my school supplies. My dad and his hookup are still sleeping in his room. Better for me, I don't want to hear how much of a disappointment I am from him anymore. I hurry outside,
"I'll just buy a snack on the way." I think. I run to the nearby convenience store. As soon as I open the door I hear someone yell out,
"Hey Y/n!" I look over at the counter to see Daniel the cashier. You know how I said I hate everything? Well, I hate everything... everything except him.
"Hey Dan!" I happily yelled back. I took my time to find a good snack, obviously in no hurry to leave Dan.
"Didn't eat breakfast today either?" He asks.
"You know me! Basically starving nowadays."
I continued to look throughout the aisles, unaware that Dan was following me. We both stayed quiet for a while until I called out, "Dan?" I was about to freak out before I heard a reply from behind me.
"Yes?"
I spun around so fast, Sonic could never. My leg got caught around the other and I tried grabbing onto Dan for support. But before I knew it, I was on the ground with Daniel on top of me. I slowly opened my eyes, which were sealed shut, to lock eyes with Dan. Our faces itched closer and closer until we realized what was happening and Dan got up with a flustered face. "I- I'm sorry! Y/n!" He reached to pick me up. After I stood up I said,
"It's no problem! It happens.. Anyways I gotta head to school so.. I'll see you later! Bye!" I ran off before Dan could say anything else. I didn't even get to get food, I just left Dan there, dumbfounded.

Time skip to after school and you are walking home~

I was sadly heading back to my miserable home. I didn't want to see my fathers face today. Or ever. But still, I silently opened the door and went through it. I  tried to tip toe up to my room, but as soon as I reached the first step, someone grabbed my hair and pulled me back. I let out a scream.
"What the hell do you think your doing?" My dad asked with his alcoholic breath.
"I'm just going.. up to my room.." I politely responded, hoping he would let me go this time. He brought my face to his and looked me in my hopeful eyes,
"... I can see the way your looking at me. You think I'm gonna.. let you go this time.. huh? Well not today." He dropped me, forcing me to fall on my knees.
"Ow!" That's going to leave a bruise.
"Get up." He commanded. I slowly got up, tears stinging my eyes. He swiftly brought his hand to my cheek and slapped me repeatedly. But suddenly he stopped and leaned towards my shoulder.
"W-wha.." I asked. My question was answered when a pain shot throughout my body. He bit harder when I whimpered, but soon let go. I guess his hookups rejected him today so he's taking out his rage on me.
"Go get the groceries." He commanded once more. I immediately ran out of his grasp and sprinted through the door. I slammed it shut and kept on running towards the convenience store. I wish he was gone. I wish he would just die. I settled myself down and walked as calmly as possible through the door. But, Daniel could see right through me,
"Oh my god! Y/n what's wrong? What happened?" He ran up to me and gave me a hug. I didn't mean to let tears fall but it just.. happened.

Daniel POV
"Who hurt you?" I asked. I will end them. No one is allowed to hurt you. I comforted her when she started crying and began paying her head when she hugged me. "It'll be alright Y/n, you can stay with me for tonight if you'd like." I politely stated. She nodded right away. "I don't want to rush you, but.." I paused, "who hurt you?" Y/n looked up at me and meekly whispered,
"My dad"
My face grew surprised and I tried to conceal my anger. I'm gonna have to have a little talk with her dad tonight.

Time skip to end of dans shift and tucking you into bed in his house.

Y/n's POV
"I'll be a little late coming, alright?" Dan said while tucking me into his bed. "I'm just going to be closing up shop and then I'll be right back." He bent down and gave me a light forehead kiss that made me blush. "Goodnight!" He smiled.
"Goodnight.." I replied while drifting off to sleep, unaware of what Daniel was up to.

A/n: hope you guys enjoyed part one! Sorry I haven't been updating as I have before, I promise I'll keep on writing! I'll be coming out with part two as soon as I can, I just wanted to get something out there so I don't disappoint. Love you all so much!
<3