Make You Mine- bully!Jay x bullied!reader - part one

A/n: I don't know how jay could possibly be able to bully someone but oh well. Heads up, you guys are in high school (obviously). Enjoy my children,
<3
Y/n's POV
I hate him. He's bullied me everyday, but it's never gone this far. I touch the red hand mark on my cheek. What have I done to deserve this? (A/n: ohohoh whatever could be the problem??)

Time skip to the beginning of the day at at hell- I mean school•

I didn't get much sleep last night because of all of that stupid homework my math teacher gave us. Despite that, I was walking down the street towards my school at an earlier time than usual. Why you ask? Because I don't want to walk by my tormentor, Jay. He bothers me daily! It's not even bothering it's straight up bullying! He insults me every time I see him, he trips me, calls me no-no words and literally steals from me! He's never gotten to a point where he's gotten physical though. And I am thankful for that. He's very strong. Whenever we go to the weight room, he can lift almost everything! So I don't want to get in his bad side...
I slowed down as I got closer to the school. It was a good day outside and I couldn't even walk peacefully or enjoy it because of the fear of Jay coming after me. Why did he have to bother me? There's like, hundreds of other people he could have chosen. Yet he chose me. I don't even understand why though, I'm not attractive, I don't like my personality, I'm not a genius. Wait- that's probably all the reasons why. He thinks I'm vulnerable to him just because he's the complete opposite of all of those things. He's an amazing, if not, perfect guy. But I'd never date him because of what he does to me.
I walk into school and head to my classroom. The teacher isn't there but she allows us to enter whenever we want. I sit by my window seat and let out a deep breathe. I slowly relax into my chair and open the window a tiny bit. I feel the warm breeze hit my face like a wave. I eventually got drowsy and rested my head on my hands while closing my eyes.
"A little nap wouldn't hurt.." I yawned, and went into a deep slumber.

Jay's POV
I walk out of my home and look around for Y/n. She should be outside by now. I know! I'll walk to class before her and steal her seat. She'll be pissed! I don't know when I started bullying Y/n. I think maybe when I found out I like her-I mean what? Nothing. Okay fine. It's true. I like Y/n. In my opinion, she's the most attractive girl in this entire world! Her personality is adorable and she's super smart. She makes my stomach feel all tingly and I feel a huge pressure on my chest whenever I see her. She has some guy friends who get on my nerves though. I always see her laughing at their jokes, but I want her to keep all of her laughs and smiles for me. Anyways, I eventually reach the school and enter the class. I see a girl in Y/n's seat. I move their hair away from their face so I could identify them. I jump back in surprise when I realize that it is Y/n. My jolt wakes up Y/n and she loudly yawns, not noticing I was their.
"You should cover you mouth when you yawn, otherwise everyone's going to catch your germs." I snap with a stern voice. She whips her head around to where I was standing and rolled her eyes.
"Go away." She yawned again and looked outside the window. I ignored her demand and sat in the seat right next to her. I tried sparking your a conversation here and there, but it was obvious that she didn't want to talk to me. Even though we weren't talking, I could tell I was blushing badly. Thank goodness she wasn't looking at me.

Chelsea's POV
I saw my love Jay walk in our classroom earlier than usual. Most likely to torment Y/n again! She's such a loser, no wonder Jay picks in her. I sneak by the classroom, expecting to see Jay bullying Y/n. But I see something completely peculiar. Jay and Y/n are sitting at a two person table together! And Jay isn't bullying her! In fact, he's as red as a tomato. Could Jay...
Could Jay be in love with Y/n? He can't! He's not allowed to. He can only love me. I will do whatever it takes. Except murder, I'm not getting my hands or clothes dirty for a stupid reason like that. Anyways, I have the perfect plan, and I'm going to put it at action during lunch.

Y/n's POV
When Jay sat down next to me, I felt something in my chest. As if I was relieved he sat down. That's weird, I always want him to leave! I seriously didn't get enough sleep last night. He tried to start conversations between us and because of our "relationship" I showed that I wasn't interested in talking with him. He took the hint and shut up.
"Finally" I thought, "Peace at last..." I closed my eyes and let the breeze blow my hair from my face. As time passed students started arriving until finally our teacher, Mrs. Kenner walked in. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Jay turn his head away. "Why is he still here?" I thought.
"How's everybody doing?" Mrs. Kenner asked.
The class responded in groans. "Oh come on guys." She groaned as well "Cheer up!" She paused, looking at Jay, "And get in your original seats people." As soon as she said that, Jay raised his hand. "Yes Jay?" She asked. Jay side glanced at me before asking,
"Can I please sit here for the week?"
"What?!" Chelsea and I yelled at the same time.
"You're SUPPOSED to sit with ME not HER." Chelsea grunted.
"I can sit with whoever I want to, and I want to sit with Y/n." Jay snapped back.
Chelsea's expression changed into a sad one. Jay gave her a sympathetic look and said, "I'll sit with you at lunch...I promise." That brought Chelsea's spirits back up. She nodded and took out her books like the rest of the students. I took started taking out my books as well and set them on my desk. I took out my water bottle and took a long sip until I heard Mrs. Kenner say,
"I guess that settles it, that is your seat for the rest of the week." I choked on my water and started coughing. Jay tried patting my back but I swatted his hand away.

<Timeskip to lunch>

Chelsea's POV
"Time to put my plan in action." I whispered to my self while I watched Jay squirm around and blush madly while sitting next to Y/n.

A/n: How do y'all like it? For some reason I enjoyed making this? I'm working on part two for this one and the Daniel one as soon as I publish this one. Y'all better get ready for the "violence" and love for the next part of this one. Hope you enjoyed my luvs!
<3