● Crime Scene ●

Nothing is more irritating than having your alarm clock wake you up from a really good fucking dream, especially if it's a wet dream.

In the case of Min Yoongi, it was his cellphone, blaring out its irritating melody over and over, telling him to answer the fucking phone already.

Yoongi groans, reaching his arm out and fiddling his long fingers along the side table, until he finds the object of his irritation and answers it.

"What the fuck do you want." He grunts, voice deep and gravely, with a hint of tired annoyance. It's six in the morning, who the fuck would dare call at this ungodly hour?!

"Good morning to you too, Detective Min." A cheery voice answers back.

Yoongi scowls, already imagining the owner of that voice sipping his coffee with a dimpled smile plastered on his face.

"Namjoon, you better have a good reason for waking me up from my precious sleep." He mutters, not feeling like laying down anymore so he gets up and stretches. "I was having my dick sucked." He adds, looking down at his semi-hard boner poking out of his boxers.

"Charming." Namjoon says flatly. "Anyways, Chief Bang has a new case for us."

"Tell Chief Bang to suck my dick." Yoongi scoffs as he walks around his messy room and goes into the bathroom. The need to take a piss was pushing on his bladder.

"I did, and he told me he's a happily married man with a wife that does it for him." Namjoon quips.

"Is that wife you?" Yoongi tosses out, holding the phone between his ear and shoulder as he takes a piss. "Tell me what that fat fuck wants." He says, getting serious, still abit salty that he was woken up from a good wet dream.

Namjoon sighs, clearly unamused by Yoongi's attitude. "We got another murder."

"So? Murders happen all the time." He says, flushing the toilet and wiping his hands on his shirt. "Plus Chief Bang doesn't need us for this. Tell him to get one of his incompetent police officers to handle it."

"This case is different. We are dealing with a serial killer." Namjoon mutters, his tone getting all serious. "Chief Bang wants us both on the case. I'll send you the location. See you in thirty minuets." And with that the line cuts off, leaving Yoongi stressed out and still with a boner.

+++

Yoongi eventually arrives at the crime scene, that being an abandoned motel in the remote section of the city, a typical place for a murder to occur. Geeze, can't these serial killers be more creative?

Shuffling over to the scene, he meets up with the smart ass detective, Kim Namjoon, and a few officers that arrived on the scene.

Of course, as soon as Yoongi makes his appearance, Namjoon throws him a disapproving glance, utterly perturbed by Yoongi's sloppy presence, that being ripped skinny jeans, black boots, a plain white tee, and a black leather jacket that matches his messy black hair.

"You're late." He scoffs, and Yoongi rolls his eyes, obviously not giving two, or three, no, let's make that four fucks.

"It's not like the body is going anywhere." Yoongi mutters, eyeing the detective darkly, hating the fact that Namjoon stood out so well.

Kim Namjoon, the prodigy detective and Chief Bang's favorite. The man was literal perfection. Intelligent, tall with a nice figure, smooth blonde hair, and a clean reputation. Fucking perfect.

"Where the fuck is the body?" Yoongi looks around, then up at the roof where the forensics team was taking pictures.

"Up on the roof." Namjoon points out. "These two punks found the body." Namjoon gestures over to the opposite car, where two brunettes stood next to each other, both bowing their heads in shame as a chubby officer screams at the one with an innocent doe eyed look.