● Pussy Whipped pt.2 ●

"We got picked up for the case at the Riverfall Hotel. You and I set out later to investigate." Namjoon informs through the phone.

Yoongi sighs, tiredly rubbing his eyes as he sits on his couch. "And what about the serial killer? What the fuck are the police going to do with him?"

"Relax, I sorted things out with the Chief. If Detective Choi can't find the killer in a month, he'll put us back on the case. For now, we lay low and gather our resources. I'll call you when I arrive. Get some rest."

"Fine, see you later." Yoongi scoffs as he hangs up and tosses his phone next to him on the couch, then palms his eyes with an irritable groan before resting his head back and staring blankly up at the ceiling.

He wants to sleep, but seemingly he can't bring himself to do so because his mind was a mess, with images of blood flashing in and out, followed by the screams. Even when he got home and washed all the blood off him, those voices and images still did not leave him.

And of course, there was the issue with Jung Hoseok.

Yoongi curses at himself for losing control and nearly killing Hoseok. "I must have scared the shit out of him." He mumbles to himself, still staring at the ceiling. The screams were still bothering him, gnawing into his head like a tick.

They were his demons crying to be let loose, begging him to open that coffin he buried them in.

Yoongi shudders, eyes squeezing shut as he covers his ears and begins to slowly rock himself. "Shut the fuck up!" He mutters, trying hard to push them away.

It's been a long time since he's been triggered this badly. The sight of blood never bothered him, but he forgot just inviting the taste was. He snorts, low key sounding like a vampire in need of blood, but it wasn't just the blood that Yoongi craves.

It was the urge to kill.

"Shit!" Yoongi lurches forward, his head tucked between his knees as he breathes in deeply. He needs a distraction, anything to shut up those fucking screams.

He breathes heavily, hands caressing his skull, then down his neck, passing his erect nipples, until he reaches the strings of his sweatpants.

Masturbating always helps him ease his stress, and he really, really, really, needed a good stress reliever right about now.

So as Yoongi dips his hand into his sweats, passing his underwear until he clutches his cock, his cell phone rings, and without looking at the ID, he picks it up, his voice coming out strained when he answers.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Hello Detective Min." Yoongi groans at the eerily cheerful voice, not having to guess who it is.

He takes his hand out of his pants, bitterly groaning. "Hoseok..." Yoongi sighs, oddly enough the screams in his head subside, but the cravings were still lingering, making his body and his cock twitch with the need to kill. "Listen...I'm sorry about earlier. I wasn't myself."

"It's okay." He giggles. "I'm actually fine Detective, just a little concerned for you." He giggles again, making the small hairs on the back of Yoongi's neck rise. "I want to see you again Detective. Shall we meet at your place?"

Yoongi rubs his eyes, groaning again. "No Hoseok. It's not a good idea." Plus, he doesn't want a stranger in his house, especially since he's having a moment. "You should stay away from me."

"Aww, but Detective Min.." there is a sudden pause and Yoongi frowns as he hears Hoseok giggling again.

"I'm already at your door."