● Origins pt. 1 ●

Seven Years Ago

The soft taps of rain blend in well with the melodic beat of the radio music that fills the entire space of the abandoned train cart

Small lights decorate the walls, giving off an ambient glow of blues and purples, and the dank smell of weed ghosts over the entire room, coating its smell onto every surface, including the pile of clothes that were tossed off to the side. 

The rain picks up on its rhythm, tapping rapidly against the metal frame of the train cart, masking out the dry moans coming from the corner where two bodies lay upon a small mattress.

"Ahhh~" A man with mint green hair moans lowly on his hands and knees, his long pale fingers twine within the bed sheets, tugging at them for support as another man with dark brown hair and a dimpled smile holds him by the hips, pounding into him from behind.

"Fuck - go faster Namjoon-ahh!~" Yoongi's breath hitches, his chest presses against the mattress, giving Namjoon a deeper access into his body.

A low chuckle rumbles for Namjoon's chest as he holds Yoongi's hips with one hand while he brings the blunt he's holding with the other to his lips, taking in a drag and exhaling a ring of smoke past his chapped lips.

He drills deep into Yoongi, hitting him in that one spot that sends the mint haired man in a frenzy of gasps and whimpers. He knows Yoongi's body very well, he knows how to make it tremble and fall apart with his touches.

Namjoon takes another drag of his blunt, puffing out another ring of smoke, then sets it aside and grabs Yoongi's hips, turning him onto his back before continuing his deep thrusts.

"Who's your daddy?" He grunts with a half drawn smile as he entraps Yoongi's lips, both locking into a heated, tongue diving, teeth mashing kiss.

Yoongi growls lightly, his large hands press against Namjoon's chest, catching him off guard as he flips them over, with him now riding Namjoon's cock.

"I'm your daddy, bitch." Yoongi says with a cocky grin as he ups his speed, his back arching inward, pushing out his sweat coated chest that reflects off the blueish purple glow from the lights.

Faster and faster Yoongi goes, the slap of skin on skin rings in his ears, drowning out the sound of the radio and the rain. Molten heat rises within his body, burning him from the inside out as he breathes in deeply, so deep that his rib cage pushes against his skin, showing off just how frail and skinny he is.

Namjoon grunts in pain as Yoongi slams on his cock. He was in a daze from his high, his smile becoming lopsided as he stares at his mint haired boyfriend riding his cock till it nearly breaks.

Fuck, he loves having a power bottom for a boyfriend.

"Yes - fuck yes - aah~" Yoongi is reaching his limit now, his legs buckle under the strain of his harsh bounces. His body constricts, that molten heat spreads throughout his body, reaching down into his core until it finally erupts.