● Fatality ●

"The suspect put up a fight during the conflict, which resulted in his death. No other casualties were reported, thankfully-"

The news conference outside the hotel showed the Chief of Police detailing the events that occurred at the hotel.

Everyone in the police station was watching the news, all listening with full attention as they watch their boss give the briefing.

Except for Yoongi and Namjoon, whom were both scowling at tv screen, both knowing what really happened.

"Pompous prick." Yoongi grumbles under his breath as he slams the files he was working on onto the desk with a disgruntled growl.

"Watch it Detective Min, that pompous prick is your boss." Detective Choi remarks as he and his partner Detective Kang get themselves ready to leave.

"Where are you guys going?" Namjoon asks when he sees Detective Kang load his gun and Detective Choi place his badge on.

"We got another call. It looks like the serial killer has struck again." Detective Choi says.

"Where?" Namjoon asks, his interest peaked by the news. 

"In a residential complex not too far from here, about ten minutes per say." Detective
Kang sighs, looking down at his watch as if he's going to be late. "This night will never end." Detective Kang remarks as he tosses a side eye glance at Namjoon and Yoongi, then leaves with his partner.

Namjoon looks to Yoongi with suspicion. He was sure Jung Hoseok could be behind that murder, but without factual evidence, he can't pin point Hoseok. Its frustrating, but there is one thing he can count on and its the favor he asked of Solar.

"Namjoon, can you come to my office." As if in cue, Solar approaches him with a file in her hands.

Namjoon looks to Yoongi again, whom was distracted by the news, then turns to Solar and nods, following her into her office.

"So about that favor you asked. Well, I found something that might interest you."

"What did you find?" He asks as he shuts the door and watches her lean against her desk, holding out the file to him. He takes it and opens it, raising a brow at the information inside.

"Well, when you asked me to look up the information on that license plate, I found out that the car you took it from belongs to a man by the name of Yoshido Myazaki, a Japanese resident living here in Korea."

This definitely confirms one thing, that car Hoseok is driving does not belong to him.

Namjoon was smart to take down Hoseok's license plate number the day he saw Yoongi step out of his car. He memorized it and waited for the right moment to ask Solar look it up.

With this new revelation, Namjoon's suspicions about Hoseok are starting to come true, but to be certain, he's going to pay a visit to this Yoshido person to get more answers.

"Yoshido Myazaki lives in the Bucheon district. Its a little bit far from here, and by the address, it looks like an isolated residence." Solar comments as she rummaged through her desk and takes out another file. "Do you think that man might have something to do with the serial killer?" She asks.

"I can't confirm anything until I visit him. Since the Riverfall case is closed, this will be a perfect opportunity for me to catch up on the serial killer case." He says, looking down at the file in her hands. "What is that?"