● Snapped ●

"Over there! He ran into the kitchen!" Namjoon points out, and Yoongi follows, already tired from running and irritated that the suspect got away.

If it weren't for the mass amount of guests panicking, Yoongi would have aimed for the suspects legs, rendering him immobile and making this a lot easier.

Namjoon and Yoongi enter the kitchen to find the hotelier Kim Seokjin, sitting on the ground, looking at the back door. 

"Seokjin!" Namjoon calls to him and joins his side. He kneels down to check him for any wounds, touching Jin lightly on his face. "What are you doing in here! I told you to stay outside."

"I'm...sorry Detective Kim, I tried to stop him but he got away." Jin utters quietly, his face is as pale as a ghosts. 

Yoongi moves past them and towards the back door, where he looks outside and sees no one in sight. "Fucking great. The bastard got away." Yoongi mutters, looking down to Jin with a scowl. "This is your fault."

"Stop it, Detective Min." Namjoon warns as he helps Jin stand up. "Jin, do you need medical attention."

"No...I..I just want to go home." Jin utters slowly, looking down to his hands and lips which are trembling with anxiety.

Namjoon nods and Yoongi scoffs again, loudly, to prove he was clearly not okay with this. Namjoon ignores Yoongi's dirty glares and escorts Jin out the kitchen and into the hall.

Yoongi stares at the doorway where they left, a sharp tug pulls at his chest as he sees the way Namjoon wraps his arm around Jin's waist, handling him with up most care.

He's already whipped. Yoongi grumbles to himself, forcing his feet to move and take him out the back door, where he focuses his attention for any clues left behind by the suspect.

There is a long alley that leads both ways, one to the front and the other to the back, leading out into the next street. He sees nothing, not even a single trace where the suspect went, which forces out a angry shout from the detective, making him kick over a few trash cans near him.

"Yes, kicking and screaming will most definitely solve this case." Namjoon comments as he steps out from the back door, a scowl already written on his face at Yoongi's actions.

"Fuck off. If it weren't for that broad shouldered bitch, we'd have the suspect in our hands by now!" Hell fire blazes in Yoongi's eyes as he confronts Namjoon, getting in the taller males personal space. "He probably knows something but you're too fucking pussy whipped to even see it."

Fuming with rage, Namjoon grabs Yoongi by the front of his jacket, pulling him close, both faces inches apart. "Back off Yoongi. Seokjin has nothing to do with this." That makes Yoongi laugh sarcastically.

"Fucking hypocrite." Yoongi quips. "You gave me shit about Hoseok, but that fucking idiot let the suspect escape!! I should fucking have his ass arrested."

"Don't you dare lay a hand on Seokjin!." Namjoon shouts, raising his fist up.

"Enough of this fucking bickering." Chief Bang shouts at the two as he, his officers, along with Nero, emerge from the back door. "I expect this barbaric behavior from Detective Min, not you, Detective Kim."

Namjoon clears his throat and composes himself, letting of Yoongi and standing up straight. "My apologies sir. It wont happen again." He says, but not without throwing a glare over to Yoongi first.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and mutters to himself a few curses, mainly directed at Namjoon, then glares at the chief. "The bastard got away." He mutters.