● Corpse Party ●

"Yoongi, we got a lead on this victim." Namjoon informs as he returns from talking with the forensic officer. "They found a flyer in his pocket, apparently tonight there is going to be a huge party at one of the clubs near the university."

"And if the victim had that flyer on him, that means the killer will be there too." Yoongi nods to himself. "This is good."

"Yeah, but the bad news, well for you, is that we gotta head back to the station for briefing. Chief Bang wants to organize a team to take down this killer."

Yoongi nearly face palms. "No! If he sends a group in, the killer will know and he'll leave. All you fuckers at the station make it soo easy for people to know you're cops." Yoongi groans in frustration.

"Sorry, but it's the Chief's orders. It's that or he drops us from this case, and I really don't want that on my record." Namjoon shrugs, giving Yoongi a strained smile.

"Ugh! Fucking fat fuck and his fucking orders." Yoongi rages up a storm as he stomps off, with Namjoon trailing behind him and muttering apologizes to the forensic team staring at Yoongi's outburst.

While Yoongi and Namjoon leave the crime scene, Hoseok watches from the distance, a creepy smile adorning his face as he watches his kitten.

The psycho couldn't wait to play with the detective, but first he must get ready, after all, tonight's is going to be a very special night, one that no one would ever forget.

●●●●●

"If any of you fuckers mess this up, I'm shoving my gun up your asses." Yoongi disgruntledly mutters as he glares at the large group of officers and Namjoon. All were dressed in casual clothes, not a single one standing out. It still doesn't ease Yoongi's displeasure of having them all around.

They are all stationed in front of a café, two blocks down from their mission location. It was close to ten pm and the streets were already packed with bystanders and university students, the smell of food and music formulating the perfect atmosphere for a good time.

Earlier, Yoongi was at the station with Namjoon, both going under briefing with the Chief. 

Yoongi was annoyed about having extra company on this mission, but Chief Bang was adamant about catching the killer by all means necessary, so he appointed a team of officers and detectives to aid Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Watch your mouth you little prick." Officer Jeon grunts. "You may be a detective, but I've been on the force longer than your scrawny ass. I know how to handle myself." He says, giving Yoongi a once over glance. "But knowing your track record, I should be telling you not to fuck it up."

"You wanna die, you fat fuck?!" Yoongi moves his hand to his gun, but Namjoon stops him.

"That's enough." Namjoon intervenes, holding Yoongi back from jumping at Officer Jeon. "We came here to stop a killer, so lets act our age and get this over with." He glares at Yoongi, then looks to officer Jeon, expression stoic.

Chief Bang appointed Namjoon head of the operation, much to the older officers disappointment, and Namjoon was determined to prove to his boss that he can handle this case.

"The killer will be armed, so be on your guard. They will also be going after a male victim this time, with similarities to Detective Min." Namjoon points out.

"Why is the killer going after men that look like Detective Min?" One of the officers ask.

"We still have no reason for that motive, but for now, keep an eye out and focus." Namjoon turns to the venue, already noticing a large crowd entering. "Yoongi and his team will enter the club. Fan out and secure all exit points. Keep your eyes focused on anyone resembling Yoongi." Namjoon points to three officers then Yoongi.