● Fractured Mind ●

Jin was in the kitchen, chopping away at some vegetables, the pot on the stove simmering with boiling water and spices, filling up the kitchen with the smell of good food, while the news played on the tv in the living room.

The news has been a mess lately, a good mess to be honest. Jin was relieved when he saw they closed the Riverfall case, although it was very suspicious that the suspect was killed during the shoot out when the real suspect was sitting on his couch, watching Jin cook.

Obviously corruption and cover up had to do with it, but nonetheless, it was one less headache for him to deal with, but that doesn't mean all his burdens were gone.

Jin also saw the news about Jungkook's father, which created abit of a hysteria with Jin, until he saw they blamed the murder on a serial killer by the name of Jung Hoseok.

"This is a highly dangerous criminal who is responsible for these deaths, along with the death of Detective Choi Seung-hyun and Bang Shi-hyuk, The Chief of Police. A city wide search will be conducted in order to capture Jung Hoseok as well as the rescue of Detective Min Yoongi, who we believe was taken hostage during the fatal accident caused by Jung Hoseok-"

It was a relief they put the blame on someone else, but still, that doesn't help at all knowing the real killer of Jungkook's father was Jungkook himself, who hasn't left Taehyung's room since it all happened.

With all the commotion, the police will be focusing on looking for that serial killer, which gives Jin some time to figure out what he's going to do with Jungkook.

"Taehyung, tell Jungkook to come eat." He says, turning to face his brother. "He's been in your room all day and has hasn't eaten anything."

Taehyung looks to his bedroom door, then to his brother, frowning. "Hyung, even if I tell him, he won't budge. He's really affected by what happened."

Jin closes his eyes, letting out a slow breath as he tries to maintain his composure. "Taehyung, you and I both know he's avoiding the issue and the more he does, the harder it will be for us to help him."

"I know, but whenever I talk to him, he clams up and pushes me away." Taehyung's voice wavers, tears already pushing out of his eyes. "I'm scared for him hyung."

"Taehyung, he needs help, and us standing here doing nothing is not helping him." Jin goes over to his bother and sits next to him on the couch. He brings his hands up and wipes Taehyung's tears, his heart breaking at his brother's struggle. "Go and talk to him, at least try and get him to eat. I know the poor guy must be starving."

Taehyung nods, and gives his brother a tight hug before getting up and going to his room. He lifts his hand and gives a quick knock before opening his door and quietly stepping into his room, shutting the door for privacy.

"Jungkook? Baby come eat. Jin hyung made food for us." Taehyung slowly approaches his bed where Jungkook lays, with his back facing Taehyung.

Jungkook was wearing a large black shirt and black boxers. His regular clothes were bleached and thrown out due to it having blood on it, so in the mean time, he had to use Taehyung's clothes.

The bed dips, and Jungkook feels Taehyung's warm breath on the back of his neck, followed by a soft kiss to his cheek. "Baby, please, come out of the room and eat. We are worried about your health."