● Runaway With Me ●

"Yoongi stop, that tickles." Hoseok giggles lightly, his cheeks tinting with a shade of pink as Yoongi runs his soft lips along his neck, grazing his teeth ever so slightly against Hoseok's warm skin.

Both were laying in the backseat of Sanggu's car, naked with only the sheen of their sweat covering their skins as the glimmer of the moonlight basks its iridescent glow upon them through the semi-fogged window.

Hoseok was laying beneath Yoongi, looking up at his precious kitten, while Yoongi looks down at him, admiring Hoseok's warm eyes and the specs of dried blood that was splattered across Hoseok's face.

Blood that belonged to their murder victim stuffed in the trunk.

Yoongi swabs his thumb along Hoseok's cheeks, smearing away the blood and putting his thumb in his mouth to taste it. The bitter taste sends chills down Yoongi's back, making him moan deeply while slowing sucking the blood off his thumb.

The sight turns Hoseok on again, he wraps his arms firmly around Yoongi's waist, one hand cupping Yoongi's plump little ass while the other caresses Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi leans into his touch, his breath hitching just the slightest as Hoseok digs his nails into Yoongi's ass cheek, turning him on.

Both psychopaths vibe off each other under the moonlight, internally drifting together along the waves of their sick love, where the the currents push them further and further away from the shores of reality, until they become lost in their own ocean of bliss.

"Runaway with me Yoongi." Hoseok whispers, looking deeply into Yoongi's eyes with adoration, making Yoongi's chest tighten and his stomach drop.

It was all to familiar to him, like looking into the mirror of the past, where he once said those words to Namjoon. Back then he felt hopeless, angry, alone. He just wanted the world to stop moving for one fucking second so he can slip through the cracks and disappear.

"Where do you want to go?" Yoongi asks, taking a hold of Hoseok's blood stained hand and giving it a light kiss on the knuckles.

"I want to go to Japan, start over there and begin a new life together." Hoseok giggles as Yoongi dips his head low, brushing his lips along Hoseok's neck. "It will be our new playground, just you and me raising hell like the bad bitches we are."

Yoongi snorts, raising his head up to meet Hoseok's warm almond eyes. The light from the moon reflects a shimmer, making Hoseok look teary eyed, with his red hair splayed out in all sorts of directions, some even sticking to his forehead from the sweat.

Hoseok is a beautiful man, Yoongi can't deny that. Beautiful and fucking twisted, just like Yoongi always wanted in a partner.

What he always wanted in Namjoon-

"Alright sunshine, we'll go to Japan, just you and me." Yoongi kisses Hoseok's cheek, putting all thoughts of Namjoon aside. "We'll make it our new playground." He kisses his other cheek, then hovers his lips an inch away from Hoseok's. "And you and I will raise hell like the bad bitches we are." He chuckles, his warm breath fans across Hoseok's face before closing the space between them, capturing Hoseok in a hot and needy kiss.

"But.." Yoongi pulls away, making Hoseok whine. "We need to tie up some loose ends before we leave. We can't be bringing baggage with us to Japan."

Hoseok scoffs. "If you are talking about Sanggu, I'll deal with him before we go." Hoseok slides his hands along the curve of Yoongi's back, resting them along Yoongi's ass. "As for you, detective.." he squeezes Yoongi's ass harshly, digging his nails deep into the meat, making Yoongi groan deeply while his cock grows hard under the pain. "What are you planning to do about Kim Namjoon? Its obvious he's looking for you."