● Tortured Soul ●

The feeling of someone's wet lips wrapped around Yoongi's cock stirs him from his slumber.

He groans, still keeping his eyes closed as he feels those lips push down his shaft, their warm tongue grazing his pre cummed slit before following his thick length downward, taking him all in.

"Fuck." Yoongi mutters under a gravelly  breath, buckling his hips upwards, wanting more of that warmth.

This had to be another wet dream of his, just like he usually has in the mornings before he wakes up. Its more of a sick fantasy of his, to be woken up with a good suck. And this fantasy was a hell of a good one, especially when those lips pucker back up his cock and suck hard at the tip, earing a much deeper groan from the detective.

Fuck, it was so damn good that it wakes Yoongi up, making him realize that this was not a wet dream, this room was not his, and the person laying between his legs, naked, with Yoongi's cock still in his mouth, was none other than the son of a bitch who kidnapped him, Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok pulls his lips away from Yoongi's cock with a pop. "Good morning kitten. Ready to have some fun with daddy today?" He says with his ever so cheerful smile, making Yoongi scowl and sit up.

"Fuck off." He growls, then kicks Hoseok on his face, making him fall to the floor with a yelp.

Yoongi scrambles out of bed, still dazed from waking up and sore from yesterday. He quickly notices his hands aren't tied up, but he was still naked, with his clothes no where to be found.

Fuck it, Yoongi makes a run for the bedroom door and opens it, running right into the living room and nearly colliding with Sanggu.

"Fuck sakes, Hoseok why is he na- Uff!" Yoongi punches Sanggu, causing the older man to fall flat on his ass and giving Yoongi a break for the front door.

But as he is about to reach for the handle, Yoongi falls to his knees, screaming in pain as a jolt of electricity surges up his sensitive cock and up his back.

He looks down at himself and sees a cock ring placed at the base of his cock, now understanding why Hoseok gave him a blowjob.

"Shit!" Yoongi yelps in pain as another jolt of electricity pulses his cock, causing him to writhe on the hardwood floor. It was like someone was poking him with a thousand needles, all hitting his sensitive nerves at once. The pain going up his back causes his spine to jolt, driving him to arch his back, contorting his body as if he was possessed.

Sanggu groans, holding his jaw as he gets up and scowls as Hoseok emerges from the room naked. "Jesus Christ!! Hoseok what the fuck are you doing!?"

Ignoring Sanggu's complaints, Hoseok stomps over to Yoongi and yanks him up by the hair, dragging him back to the room. "Don't come in here." He warns Sanggu before shutting the door and tossing Yoongi into the bed.

Yoongi glares at Hoseok, a murderous glint flashes across his eyes, sparking excitement in Hoseok. "Kitten, why must you make things harder on yourself? All daddy wants is to see that killer inside you again."

"Got to hell cunt!" Yoongi screeches as another painful jolt of electricity surges through him. It was so painful that he loses his breath with his screams falling silent as he clutches the sheets and arches his back again.

Hoseok stands at the foot of the bed, marveling at the sight of Yoongi writhing upon the sheet, his pale body flushed with a tint of  pink by the electricity running through him.

It wasn't enough to kill Yoongi, but it did cause pain, and that's what Hoseok loves to see; people writhing in pain before him, which makes his cock rise with excitement and sheer lust.