● Bruised ●

The heavy bass of the intense techno music is the first to greet Yoongi as he enters Sinners Paradise.

He nods at the security guards up front, then makes his way towards the back, where the private vip rooms are located.

Its been a while since he's seen Jimin, not since that night where he first met Hoseok, and with all the burdens of these murder cases, he really needed a good drink and Jimin's sweet ass on his lap.

Also, he might as well do his job and get some information about Hoseok, just so Namjoon can shut the fuck up about it. After what he said earlier today in the interrogation room, Yoongi was still pent up and annoyed about it.

"Hey Bruno, is Jimin here tonight?" Yoongi asks the buff bouncer, noticing the frown on his face upon mentioning Jimin's name.

"Yeah, but he's kinda busy right now." Bruno scratches the back of his head, his tone sounding very uneasy, making Yoongi's bullshit detector go off.

"I want to see him. Tell him it's me, Yoongi. He'll make time for me." Yoongi demands, but Bruno doesn't move from his spot.

"Sorry Yoongi, Jimin is busy, believe me he is. Why don't you come back another- hey! Come back here!"

Yoongi ignores the bouncer and makes his way down the hall, stopping in front of Jimin's room. Right away he catches a whiff of cigarettes and lets himself into the room, where he finds a pile of beer bottles scattered on the floor, all leading up to the couch where Jimin is currently occupying, staring blankly at the wall while smoking a cigarette.

Something was definitely wrong, Yoongi can feel it. Jimin never smokes, ever. It was pretty obvious too as Jimin takes in a puff of his cigarettes and coughs harshly.

"I don't know how you can smoke these things. Its like I'm choking on my own air." Jimin mumbles, but still he takes another drag of his cigarette and falls into a fit if coughs.

"I don't know why you're even smoking them in the first place." Yoongi approaches Jimin and yanks the cancer stick out of his hand, tossing it onto the ground and stomping it out. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He scolds, looking around at the dirty room with disappointment.

"Nothing is wrong with me." Jimin mutters, still not looking at Yoongi.

With a heavy sigh, and his patience wearing thin, Yoongi grabs Jimin and pulls him off the couch, much to Jimin's protest, and sees that Jimin's face is red and blotchy, most likely from crying.

"What happened?" Yoongi demands, holding onto Jimin's wrists firmly. "Who made you fucking cry."

"Nobody!" Jimin defensively shouts, yanking himself from Yoongi's grip. "Fuck, just leave me alone." He huffs, turning away from the detective.

Yoongi's bullshit detector is going off again. He knows something is wrong, Jimin never acts this way around him. "Jimin, talk to me. What happened." He demands again. "I can't help you if you won't talk to me."

"Nothing is wrong..." he says, his voice betraying him as it falters.  Everything is so fucking wrong. But Jimin just can't  bring himself to tell Yoongi the truth. He's afraid.

"I'm fine Yoongi...just...just...leave me...alone." Jimin begins to tremble, his hands ball up into small fists as he starts crying again. "Just go." He pleads in a tiny voice.

Grumbling, Yoongi pulls Jimin in for a hug, unsure of what else to say. He wasn't good with consoling people either, so he just quietly pats Jimin on the back until Jimin eventually calms down.

Once Yoongi sees that Jimin is calm, he sits them down on the couch to talk for real. "Jimin, what happened. And be honest, is someone hurting you."