Comfort Women

If you are against RAPE, SEXISM, and RACISM, read on.

What is "comfort women"? They are the women Japenese military raped. They beaten and were raped everyday.

There are many things in the world. Horrible, horrible things. One of them is ending your life. To go into a place where you have no hope other than death. To have to be in that place. To have no one to cheer you on.

Another is living in a life you can't control. Where someone else is taking your life away from you. It's what the comfort women had to go through.  Some were dragged.  Some were lied to. About  200,000 of them.

But when they arrived, it was the same place. Same circumstances.

They were dragged into a room. They were beaten. Then they were raped. The weekends were the worst. They saw thirty men. When they were finished, there were blood on the sheets, and they could barely walk.

90 percent of those women died. From disease, infection and many other things.

But the most important thing: they had their life stolen from them. They were taken against their own will. They were beaten and raped.

And now, they are in their nineties. Not many of them live to tell the tale.

They are demanding for an apology they deserve. But what is the Japenese officials doing?

They are trying to erase the fact it ever happened. We must spread awareness.

The comfort women were Chinese, Korean, Phillipine, and so many other. And they are slowly dying without ever getting an apology.

What has our world come to? Why are we so monsterous?

We must stand up for justice. For women.

Check out my story Comfort Women if you agree. I don't need votes. All I ask is that you tag everyone you know who will care. We must spread awareness.

 We must spread awareness