40 - Beomgyu

Back in Mililani Mauka, in a new vacation house paid for by the company, the television shows a picture of the recovering members of BTS.

Most came out with scratches after the great battle, caught in various scuffles around the city. Others had mental trauma sorted through by various psychiatrists. But Jin suffered through a coma for a whole month. "The global superstar has just awakened," says the newscaster. "He seems to have no comment about the incident where he fainted at Everland. But a statement should come from his personal assistant later today."

Beomgyu gulps, remembering the day of their epic battle. The boys would've been arrested on the spot if it wasn't for Topaz's quick thinking. The Resistance managed to show up quickly after the victory. They used their influence to delete the security camera footage, and the bystanders naturally lost their memory—everything from the day of BTS' concert to the battle. Most citizens of Seoul are reporting slight headaches and faded memories stemming around the Christmas period.

The destruction of Everland is still being covered by Korea's daily news, and Beomgyu's just thankful he's not being caught in the middle. He's grateful also that their team got to celebrate Christmas. Although it was a few days after the twenty-fifth, they picked up a tree from Walmart and decorated it with globes and ornaments. Their masterwork still sits in the corner of the living room, letting out its comforting scent.

"Hey." Yeonjun jumps beside him on the couch, causing him to literally shake out from his thoughts. "Turn that off. We have to discuss our world tour."

World tour. The words send Beomgyu's thoughts spinning. He can't believe he and his four best friends will start on a world tour, beginning in Hawaii and ending in Seoul⁠—the very Olympic Arena where they were almost defeated by the Black Mage.

A month after the battle, TXT has lost the powers of the Maple World. Beomgyu guesses his talents are no longer needed when the earth is not threatened by the Mage and his minions. Still, TXT receives updates from Topaz by mail of how the few remaining followers of the Mage are found powerless without their leader.

Soobin, Huening Kai, and Taehyun also join Beomgyu on the couch and the surrounding chairs. With the television turned off, all there is, is the usual chatter of TOMORROW X TOGETHER. Beomgyu couldn't be happier sharing these moments as a full-blown artist with the four boys who shaped his character. Even with the trauma of the battle haunting him at times, he can now say he's satisfied with where he stands in life.

"What if our tour is based on boss battles?" Beomgyu suggests. "Some songs could feature a fight against some sort of monster on screen. I think it'll be really cool."

Huening Kai's eyes glow brightly. He holds Sesame in one hand and his new calico, Grendie, in the other. "I think our fans will love that! Wow, that'll make our setlist so fun."

Soobin reaches over to ruffle Kai's hair. "Well if the two of you love it so much, we can ask our manager."

Taehyun nods. "If all five of us feel strongly about this plan, it's more likely our management will listen."

"I'm down," Yeonjun says. "After being a rogue for a few months, I wouldn't mind reliving the glory days. I'll always be a ninja!"

That gets a laugh from everyone in the living room. "I actually love the idea," Soobin says. "We'll face monsters inspired from the Maple world."

"And this time they won't actually be real," Beomgyu says. He's glad his team members are taking his suggestions so seriously. He truly feels accepted in the presence of those who have never judged him. Yeonjun, Soobin, Taehyun, and Huening Kai have never compromised being a team held together with hope and love. After the events in Seoul, Beomgyu knows they can truly accomplish anything.

Even if a monster two times as powerful as the Black Mage appears, TXT will be there to face it. They'll always stick together, for many years and decades.

"Let's come up with some ideas," Beomgyu says. "Like, our attacks and how they match up with our dance moves."

Yeonjun pats Beomgyu on the back. "Sounds awesome!"

Beomgyu lets his fun side loose. He remembers how he was back in middle school, the unashamed loud parts of himself. He was a class clown and a sweet heart—rarely sad or bitter. In the afterglow of their victory near the Castle, he's fully himself. And he believes his heart is more full than ever before.

A/N: The End! How did you like the story as a whole? I'm always open to your opinions. Thank you for reading and inspiring me! MOA fighting!