Recouped

Everyone huddled behind Namjoon to watch what was happening. All they say was series of what seemed like never ending coding. After few clicks and couple progress bar, a twitching gray-scale map popped up.

"It seems like he is piggy backing on their mainframe's security" Namjoon muttered, "But how come they didn't figure it out by now?"

"That's because he is not piggy backing on their system. He is piggy backing on the old system. They don't pay much attention to it anyway. No body does. Luckily for him, it was still connected to the actual mainframe" Jimin said.

He frowned a little and punched in a few more codes, "Here, this isn't the exact location of where he is. But it will give you a good ten mile radius"

Few seconds later a proper map showed up with a blue circle enclosing the outskirt area of Daegu. Namjoon took out his phone and clicked a picture of it.

"Okay, enough time spent here. We should get moving" Yoongi said and was already walking out of the building.

Jin and Taehyung followed him. Namjoon and Jimin together shut down all the system, making sure that everything was in its proper place. After making sure everything was in place, Namjoon headed out as well.

Jimin looked around the house one more time. Everything was okay, except for the CCTV camera which was still turned off. Jimin walked underneath the camera, and turned it on manually. After he was sure that the camera was back online. Jimin walked in front of the camera.

With a meaningful smirk on his face, and the looks in the eyes changing to another, he looked directly in the cameras. With that, he left.

Outside, the rest of the members of the were waiting for him. Jimin got into the back seat again.

"What took you so long?" Taehyung asked

"I did a double check on everything and locked the door on the way back" Jimin answered.

 I can't believe that I am getting away with this pathetic lies...

Something's not right.

Taehyung simply nodded to that and skid to the side to give Jimin proper place to sit.

"How long till Daegu?" Taehyung asked once Jin started the car.

"An hour more" Jin murmurred back.

~

They parked the car about a kilometer outside their marked radius. They all worked in sync, senses on high alert. This time no body even asked Jimin stay back in the car.

Did Namjoon tell them?

But he doesn't know anything.

They kept on searching every abandoned or shady building. Nothing could be found until Jimin entered a broken building.

"Guys, I found something" Jimin yelled.

Second later all the boys circled around Jimin. He was holding up a black bandanna with while pattern.

"It's his" Taehyung breathed and immediately ran to search every room on that floor.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled

"Jungkook fucking answer me" He yelled again, no the verge of crying.

Jimin frowned at that. He didn't want to see Taehyung like. He turned to see the rest of members looking at Taehyung with the same sad looks in their eyes.

"Hey! Hey! Stop. Screaming his name like this won't help. If anything it might make things worse for him" Jimin said, stopping a frantically running Taehyung.

Taehyung even in such a disoriented state let the words reach his head. A couple tears finally fell of his eyes as he fell down on his knees, "Please... Jungkook. Please find him"

Jimin pursed his lips and pulled Taehyung up. Jimin let Jin to Taehyung away from him and coax him to keep calm down. Jimin looked around hoping he could find any clue that showed that this Jungkook guy was nearby. He didn't need to know Taehyung for long to understand that Jungkook meant the world to Taehyung.

Is Jungkook the J guy?

"Suga!" Jimin hear Namjoon call from the other room.

He follwed Yoongi into the room and saw Namjoon crouching down and looking at something on the ground.

"Look, drag marks" Namjoon said pointing to faint lines on the cement floor.

The look in Yoongi's eyes changes "Do you think they-"

"Jungkook's fine. It was Jungkook that dragged something heavy" Jimin cut off Yoongi.

Jimin gulped when Yoongi looked up at him with distant , dark look in his eyes. Jimin couldn't bear staring into those unfamiliar eyes belonging to someone so familiar. Instead to change the topic, he pointed to the facing wall. 

"There's a dust line. It means that something was kept here. Which Jungkook dragged" Jimin said.

Yoongi simply nodded at that and left. Jimin left out a sigh, he didn't know he was holding. He felt like he was unknowingly been confined inside an imaginary  cage because of a crime he had committed.

~

The five kept on searching around the house for anymore traces. The sun had started to set which make them search even faster because they would've to leave soon. They can't stay on unknown turf without proper protection.

They were searching in groups. Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi were busy searching on one side and Jimin and Taehyung were foraging on the other side. It was almost nightfall when Jimin heard Namjoon call for them.

The duo ran back to where the rest were. Jimin was surprised when they found injured and exhausted guy. Jimin knew with no doubt that it was Jungkook when Taehyung yelled and ran to the person, hugging the him with utmost care.

Jimin smiled a little when he approached the duo. He heard Taehyung whispering endless chain of, 'I missed you' into Jungkook's ear. The former even in such worn-out condition didn't bother smile slightly in return.

"Now, that we found him, are we going back to Seoul?" Jimin asked to no one in particular.

"Nope. We have a shelter nearby. We're going there" Namjoon said helping Taehyung carry Jungkook into the car.

"There isn't enough space here. One of us have to go alone" Namjoon said.

"It's okay. I'll go" Yoongi volunteered immediately.

Jimin bit the inside of his cheeks. He was both jealous and anxious. 

Jealous because even though Jimin didn't know this Jungkook guy and had no idea of who he was to the team or more specifically Yoongi, he didnn't like the way Yoongi was looking at the other.

Yoongi was looking at Jungkook with such soft looks filled with worry and care. However, the whole time while looking for Jungkook, Yoongi was looking at Jimin as if he was a stranger. A nobody that was bothering Yoongi.

And he was anxious because if Yoongi left , it meant that he would have to travel in complete silence to wherever this shelter was. 

And he hated silence...

But, he couldn't even say anything against Yoongi's decision. He is a practical no one to this group. A liability. The only reason Jimin wasn't kicked out of the safe house was because Yoongi had said otherwise.

Probably cause he wants to keep me as some kind of bait.

So, helpless and wordless Jimin let things go the way the other planned it to. Just like he always had to.

~