Not a prey. A predator.

During his time in  Anikitos, Jimin was taught to suppress emotions like fear. He mastered it. He did. He had no fear when he was an 15 year old kid fighting against 5 agents fully armed. He had no fear when he was left to die by his team. He had no fear when he tried to kill himself.

But today seeing the man pointing a gun at Yoongi, all Jimin felt was fear.

And there is a thing about a cowering animal. It will try one last time to save itself. He will give everything he has got in that last try. And that's when the prey becomes the predator.

This was that time.

Jimin let out growl as he charged towards the man who had the guts to threaten to kill Yoongi. His acquired instincts fueled his muscles and they moved like choreographed dance steps. Smoothly, he eliminated everyone his path. He didn't flinch, not when a bullet missed him by an inch, not when a knife grazed his chest.

Jimin rolled over and hid behind a fallen concrete that completely hid body from the raging bullet shower. He clicked opened the magazine and in a glance counted the bullets left.

Six bullets...

Seven targets....

A devilish smirk spread across his face like a slithering snake. His eyes were darker than the night before dawn and the aura around him turned precarious.

He mentally calculated the seconds till the firing will stop. And just as he thought within a few seconds all his opponents were out of bullets. He had at most 10 seconds to kill six people before the last one refilled his gun.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6...

Six shots. Six kills.

The last was taken aback by Jimin's speed and did the mistake of faltering in reloading his gun. He couldn't even scream in pain when Jimin attacked him and snapped his neck.

He was breathing hard when he turned to look at Yoongi. The blood trickling down Yoongi's forehead reflected the tear dripping down his eyes. Yoongi was in pain and that could be seen when his smile wavered. Jimin saw the way Yoongi winced when he opened his arms for Jimin.

Jimin felt like a kid right now; a very vulnerable and scared kid. With small steps that eventually sped up, he went to Yoongi. Tears fell down his eyes like water gushing out a broke dam. He was angry at Yoongi but he didn't know why. He was angry and he was scared.

"You're so bad! So bad hyung" He mumbled between cries, and weakly hit Yoongi's chest.

He wanted to complain to Yoongi even more but all that got choked up between his tears and left him in his feeble attempts to hit Yoongi. Yoongi smiled weakly and let Jimin hit a few times before he caught the younger's hand and pulled him in.

Jimin cried, trembled and clutched on Yoongi while the elder gladly made him feel safe in arms. The fear of losing Yoongi still lingered in him; choking his lungs and fogging his mind.

"I am scared hyung... so-so scared" He cried into Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi hummed and Jimin felt the vibrations, which acted like an anesthesia for him. Yoongi's fingers gently running through his hairs numbed his fear.

Yoongi softly spoke words of assertion to calm the scared younger, "I'm sorry... It's okay... Everything's over now. Don't be scared, Jiminie"

Jimin looked up at Yoongi's face with glossy eyes, "Hyung?"