For you

Jimin's body shook from the pleasure he was being given. The cloth against his eyes were damped from the tears of over simulation. As much as it brought younger boy pleasure, he didn't want it. He wanted to speak but he still wasn't given the permission to. Whimpers and whines were muffled behind his closed lips. His breath faltered when the leader's fingers grazed over his exposed skin. 

His hand were free but to him, they were tied behind his back by an metaphorical rope of submission. 

"You're allowed to speak, kitten" Yoongi's voice was heard.

"I'm sorry Daddy. P-Please-" Jimin's words were cut short by a moan, "Ah~ Daddy"

"Hmm... You were saying something, kitten" Yoongi said, his voice was taunting.

"P-please Da-Daddy, I promise I won't repeat it" Jimin pleaded, desperately wanting to hold onto the elder but couldn't.

"You promise to not do it again, kitten?" Yoongi asked, letting the younger hold onto his hand and lacing their fingers together.

Jimin moaned when Yoongi moved the toy inside of him, "Yes, Daddy. I-I promise"

Soon enough, the toy was removed from inside him, leaving him feeling empty. Though, he was thankful for the punishment to be over. Jimin could feel his pre-cum dripping down his length. He was surprised that he hadn't climaxed already. 

The wet cloth was removed from his eyes after the leader cleaned him up and put his pants back on. Once, Jimin looked into the elder's eyes, he saw a dark gleam slowly dissipating. Yoongi's eyes soften, a small smile dancing on his lips.

Jimin crawled up to Yoongi, pressing his face onto the elder's chest, "I'm sorry"

"It's okay, kitten. It's not your fault everyone wants you" Yoongi replied, softly, "You are so beautiful that people can't help but want you"

Jimin blushed from the compliment, "B-But-"

"Shush, kitten," Yoongi tutted, "I'm sorry, I got a little carried away when I saw Kris that closed to you." 

"Do you wanna know why he was here?" Yoongi asked, as he gently picked up Jimin.

Jimin nodded, clinging to him. Jimin saw a new door placed at the corner to of the left wall. When Yoongi twisted the knob and let Jimin see inside, the younger gasped. Three out of the four walls were covered with spotless mirrors, with maroon curtains tied up at either end. The other mirror less wall was painted in a soft beige color with Jimin's signatures drawn on it and below those letters were supporting bars. 

The floor was polished wood, which left Jimin wondering how smoothly he could glide across it. The whole room was probably as bigger than the dance studio that he used to share with 10 other dancers.

"Since you loved dancing so much but because of me you had leave all that behind" Yoongi said.

A huge smile was plastered onto Jimin's face. His eyes glimmering with utter happiness, as he explored the room. The floor was as smooth as he thought it to be, easily twirling around. His three reflections following his every step, letting soft giggle tumble out of his lips upon seeing himself.

"Thank you" Jimin breathed out.

Yoongi winked, smiling his rare gummy smile, "Anything for you, kitten"

"Can I?" Jimin asked hesitantly.

"Of course" Yoongi replied, walking out of the room, letting Jimin dance to his hearts content.

~

Jimin was panting hard, his muscles aching, droplets of sweating dribbling down. He had lost time for how long he had been dancing, but he didn't care.