Too much stress

A serious atmosphere was hanging in the house for four days now. They were getting several message and alerts from an unknown source. However they were unable to decrypt them. Jimin wanted to try and decrypt them but he couldn't. He didn't have the time to.

Apart from those alerts and messages, they have noticed that things were unusual amongst the mobs. The roads were eerily quiet. No mafias, gunners, or assassin were in sight. One may assume it was the calm before the storm.

Jimin so desperately wished it was. But he knew better.

Gangs weren't getting ready to fight.

They were taking shelter.

They were hiding themselves from something.

And Jimin was hoped it wasn't what he thought.

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were on the duty to keep a watch on the other mobs in case they started fighting. The rest, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin were busy dealing with the alerts and messages.

~

It was evening when Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung came back. All of them were exhausted. But things were worse for Jimin. Earlier, when they were on look-out duty, Jimin had heard some floating rumors.

They are surfacing... The alpha is back

Gang Blood moon, Snake Empire and Dark band have put on their red-alert protocols.

Yeah, I heard that many B-gangs and C-gangs have gone undercover.

Now, these tales may seem vague to most people, including the rest of the members. But Jimin knew what was coming. Snake Empire and Dark band are one of the oldest gangs formed and the last Jimin had witnessed them starting their alert protocols things had taken a malevolent turn.

Jimin's whole body was aching. He had pulled off, god knows how many stunts. All cause Jimin couldn't be on a lookout duty on ground. The first day, the three had gone out for lookout, they had almost blown their cover because almost every gang was trying to find Jimin. He was left with no choice but to be their 'eyes in the sky'.

But the muscle aches were not his main problem. It didn't even bother him that much. He just had to take a warm bath and pain soothed away. He was used to his muscles aching with how much he danced.

However, brain is not technically a muscle and unfortunately a warm bath wouldn't help his growing headache. Groaning and muttering colorful words about nobody in specific, Jimin peeled his body off the comforts of bed. He was so frustrated that it made him want to cry.

And so he did.

No matter the amount of shame, crying like a kid brought to Jimin, he couldn't help it. He couldn't bottle up his emotions even though he wanted to. His body wouldn't let him do that again. All the time he had spent, years ago bottling up everything he felt, took a huge toll on him. And Jimin wouldn't let that happen to him again.

Jimin heard Yoongi's concerned voice speak from behind him, "Kitten, why are you crying?"

Jimin saw through his teary vision, Yoongi entering his room and closing the door behind him. He feebly held his hand out for Yoongi to hold it. And the elder engulfed those hands in no time. Jimin leaned forward and placed his head on Yoongi's chest, his other hand desperately clutching onto Yoongi's shirt.

"Hey! Hey kitten, tell me what's wrong" Yoongi asked.

"I-I don't know hyung... I-I d-don't feel so g-good and my-my h-head hurts" Jimin stuttered through his cries.

Yoongi enclosed Jimin's shuddering body in his arms, rubbing circles on the younger's back, "Aw my poor kitten"

Jimin hugged Yoongi tighter, "Hyung... I d-don't like this f-feeling"