Why?

"Of course I do...Dad" 

The moment Jimin said that, he knew the exacts reaction that this friends would give and the soft gasps that he heard from behind him, proved it.

"I told you never to call me that" Kyrios growled.

Jimin tilted his head, "But why? You are after all my dad"

The man scowled, "I would relate myself to a worthless shit like you"

The words stung Jimin but he had heard worse. 

"Oh, please. It's the other way around. You know very well that you're scared of what I can do...Dad" Jimin smirked.

Kyrios chuckled lightly, "Maybe I should have killed you the day I killed you mother and the rest of your worthless family"

Jimin hummed, irritating his father even more, "But then who would have been your perfect puppet, huh?"

Kyrios laughed, "How many times do I have to remind you that anyone could replace you. We took you in because you were easy"

Jimin bit the inside of his cheeks, trying not to let the words get into his mind. He can't let his father play with him again. No, not this time. 

"Who are you kidding dad? No one can replace me. I'm the only Park Jimin" Jimin said, emphasizing each syllable in his name. He smirked when he saw Kyrio's eyes twitching and his hands curling up in a fist.

"I see, staying with them gave you some courage" Kyrios said, tilting his chin towards the members behind Jimin, "But how do you trust traitors?"

Jimin stayed quiet. He knew what Kyrios was talking about. But he hoped that the other members won't react, because Jimin knew that the betrayal was done for a reason. Or at least he hoped it was.

Kyrios walked towards Jimin and past him. Jimin turned his head towards behind him.

"Jungkook" Kyrios called and he could see immediate shock in the other's eyes.

Jungkook clenched his jaw and looked to the ground. Jimin saw the anger and looks of betrayal swirling inside each member's eyes.

"Good job, Jungkook" Kyrios said, clapping his hand, "Well the fact that you members are stupid did make your job easy"

Jungkook look up at man with red eyes, tear glazed eyes but they still held fire in them, "I swear to God I'll make you pay for this"

Jimin heard Kyrios chuckle and then he clapped his hands. Immediately 7 buff men came inside the room.

"Throw them inside the cells" Kyrios ordered.

Each men went to grab one of each member. The one who came to take Jimin, didn't have to anything. Jimin stood up by himself and turned towards the door.

"Guys, there is no point in resisting" Jimin said, when he saw Hoseok and Taehyung fight back the guards.

Taehyung and Hoseok stopped, looking at Jimin before he gave in. They were escorted to one many cells present in the building. Jimin remembered his way around. He guessed that not much had changed. No, he hoped that not much had changed.

Surprisingly, they were kept in the same cell. All the seven of them. Their restrains were removed, but Jimin warned the others quietly with a shake of his not to attack the guards.

'Thank his ego...'

The moment the guards sealed the door and their footsteps faded away, Yoongi charged on Jungkook, wrapping his hand's around the younger's neck.