The truth

This chapter is pretty big. I'm not even joking. It's 3355 words long. Do you think I should divide it  two parts. I'm confused because I think dividing the chapter will break the flow of the chapter.

'Hey you!' Jimin heard someone call

He turned around to see a dark figure at the cell door. Jimin was still in his bed and then the realization hit. Silently begging to God he turned to see the wall clock. When Jimin saw the hour hand pointing towards 6, he knew that he was gone.

He panicked to recoil to the corner of the small bed, when he heard heavy footsteps approaching. Jimin whimpered when the guard gripped tightly on his arm and dragged him off the bed.

'I'm sorry' Jimin cried as he was dragged to the room he feared.

'I'm sorry' Jimin cried again but in vain.

He was thrown in the room and the door was locked in seconds later after the guard muttered, 'Worthless scum'

Jimin wanted to shrink when he heard someone sigh deeply from the left corner of the room. Even though, the room was dimly lit, Jimin was trained to see in such conditions. His eyes found the other person in the room.

'At what time are you supposed to wake up, No.12?' the man asked

Jimin lowered his head and answered, '5 am sharp, sir'

'And what time is it?' The man asked again

'It-It's 6, sir' Jimin answered, his voice quivering with fear.

'You weren't just late by a few minutes. You were late by a whole hour. What happens when someone goes against the rules?' The man asked, taking one step forward.

'They are punished, Sir. But sir, I didn't meant to, I got back late last night-' Jimin tried to reason even though he knew it won't work.

'Shut up! You know very well what your punishment is. Apart from that, your training time in doubled and you food will cut off for the next two days' The man said in a cold voice.

'But sir-' Jimin tried to defend himself but the man cut him off.

'Take him away' The man said and then two guards came and picked up Jimin's small 11 years old figure from off the ground and carried him away to the castigation room. All his deafening cries were ignored. He cried for help so many times when he was forced to go through all of the torment but nobody even spared a look at the room he was in.

'Please stop! It hurts! Please stop" Little Jimin cried out, but his voice was caged along with him in that dark room.

"Jimin wake up!"

Jimin shot up straight, his hand gripping tightly against the other person's wrist and his other hand curled up in a fist and stopping centimeters away from other person's face. Jimin was panting loudly when he saw Taehyung looking at him with an alarmed look.

His eyes tossed between Jimin's face and the fist. He tried to get his hand out of Jimin's grip. But Jimin's grasp was stronger than he thought.

Jimin realized what was happening. He remembered where he was and let go of Taehyung's wrist. The other cautiously retracted his hand back and massaged his wrist.

Jimin muttered a 'sorry' and hurried into the joint bathroom. He quickly opened the tap and splashed cold water on his face. His hand supported his body against the sink. His knuckles were turning white with how strongly he was gripping on the marble sink.