Scouting

Jimin shifted in his position before laying down on his left. His hand careful held on to keep his body in place. His eyes shifted swiftly to check on his surroundings. Everything seemed fine. But Jimin knew better. He had dealt with many similar cases in the past. At the surface everything seems in its place but it takes skill to look below the surface and see the truth.

He leaned forward when he thought he spotted someone suspicious. Jimin hawked at a guy wearing plain white shirt and black jeans. Jimin watched the way he stood in front of shop that sold fruits. The guy then moved to a instrumental shops and then to a flower shop.

To anyone it would seem as if the guy was just trying to buy something but he wasn't. All the shops he had visited were placed symmetrically opposite to each. Each of the shops had one thing in common. There was a alleyway right next to it. 

Alley. A perfect place to do something illegal. 

Jimin noticed the way the guy then looked over to another girl and subtly nodded his head. 

The girl was standing into from of a flat. Once she saw the guy nodded at him, she started walking to her left.

Jimin sighed and almost shifted his focus from them when he noticed another man looking down at the girl from the window of the fourth floor of the same flat. Once the man noticed that the girl had reached a specific distance he walked away from the window. 

Jimin noticed the way the window had a proper view over all the alleyways beside those shops that white shirt guy had visited. Taking one last look at the at the three, Jimin climbed down from the tree he was hiding on.

He walked to the spot that Taehyung and Jungkook had agree to meet at after they were done with their look out duty. Taehyung swung his hands over and around Jimin's and Jungkook's neck and walked back to their base. They took a shortcut so that no one found out their shelter house.

When they entered they met Jin and Namjoon. Yoongi joined them shortly afterwards.

"So, any reports?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, I was looking over outskirts of the city and the whole place seemed to fine" Jungkook spoke up first.

"I went to check all the abandoned factories and buildings. All clear" Taehyung reported.

"I didn't see anything suspicious as well" Jimin said.

Yoongi nodded solemnly after hearing all that, "RM, any thing about who hacked our system?"

Namjoon sighed sadly, "Sorry A, I still can't find out who it did. Whosoever it was completely sealed us out. Every time I set a tracer after them, it just ends up hitting a dead end"

Yoongi patted his back, "It's okay. Keep on trying. You're the smart one after all" Yoongi patted his back, "Peach, anything on J yet?"

"Well whatever Jimin did. It's working. But it will take time till things are completely back online" Jin said looking at Jimin proudly.

They all headed back to their rooms. It would soon get dark and then Yoongi and Namjoon would go out for their duty. Jimin learned that Jin never goes out because Yoongi wanted alteast one person who would remain incognito. So that if it ever happened that Yoongi, Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung got stuck somewhere, Jin and J would come to get them. 
Now that J's not here, Jin is the only one with the duty and Namjoon said Jin was pretty good at it.

~

Jimin was getting bored in his room so he went over to Yoongi's. Jimin was confused as to why Yoongi hadn't come to his room like he always did. When he opened the door to the elder's room he saw him working on his laptop.

Jimin crawled up onto the bed, "Hi"

Yoongi looked up and smiled at him before going back to his work, "Hi"

Jimin got closer to Yoongi and peeked into his work. Yoongi was looking over at a map which a blinking yellow dot. Jimin realized that place showed by the map was Gwangju. 

"This was the last location from J" Yoongi said

Jimin hummed, "Is he really important to you?"

"Him, me and Namjoon are childhood best friends. He literally grew up together. We did everything together. If one of use got into trouble, the others would automatically join. So, once J lost his sister to one of the gangs. Noona was an excellent sniper but sadly she got in a crossfire. The three of us decided that we would form a group to become every gang in check" Yoongi explained.

Jimin stayed silent. He had no idea how it felt to lose someone important. The only person he ever came close to was Yoongi and the rest. Yoongi sighed and closed the laptop, keeping it away.

Now, he fully turned his attention to Jimin. 

"Yoongi, I have something to say" Jimin mumbled, "I lied earlier"

Yoongi smirked, "I know"

Jimin's eyes widen at that. 

How did he know?

"Sorry but I didn't want to tell the truth to every one" Jimin said, "I think that someone has found a way to learn everything that is happening in our group and that's why I want to keep the truth limited to less people" Jimin explained.

Yoongi hummed and asked him continue.

"When I was on my duty, I saw a couple people who seemed suspicious. They seemed to looking for a perfect hiding place. I don't think there is anything to worry about for now. Because I'm pretty sure those people setting up a base  here purely out of guess. We have time till the  other gangs learn about location" Jimin

Yoongi smirked again but his eyes shone with pride.

"Come here kitten" Yoongi said, patting onto his lap.

Jimin blushed. He had never been a relationship with anyone before. Never thought he could be one. Yoongi had asked him to be his boyfriend yesterday. Shyly he snuggled closer to Yoongi and climbed onto his lap. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's small waist.

"Good job, kitten" Yoongi praised

Jimin blushed even darker, not daring to look up at Yoongi. But Yoongi gently made him look upwards. He leaned and captured Jimin's lips in a kiss. Jimin was taken by surprise, his hands balling up by his side from nervousness.

Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's neck and tilted the younger's head slightly to deepen the kiss. He swiftly ran his tongue across Jimin's lower which made the younger gasp. Yoongi smirked into the skin and entered his tongue into Jimin's mouth.

Jimin let out a soft moan at the sensation of their tongues colliding. He hesitantly opened his eyes and was met with Yoongi's piercing dark ones Jimin immediately felt weak under that gaze. 

Yoongi broke the kiss and placed a peck on Jimin's swollen red lips, "Your reward, kitten"

Jimin felt a warm feeling bubble in his chest. He just got a new reason to work harder. 

"Sleep kitten. It's getting late" Yoongi said, laying Jimin down on the bed as he got up.

"When will you be back?" Jimin asked

"Around midnight" Yoongi answered.

Jimin nodded and pulled the covers up to his face and closed his eyes. He heard the door open and then get closed. Jimin sighed and let the exhaustion from the day get over him.

~

This was just a filler chapter which should explain why it is boring. I have some chapter pre-written but I need to built the story up to them. So please bear with me.

Also, please vote and comment on my story.

Thank you!