Missing...

Jimin was sitting peacefully on the living, his eyes trained at the window while his mind reminiscent the events from last day. He still couldn't bring to wrap his around the fact that Yoongi did care about him  more than just a friend.

He sighed, pulling his legs closer to his chest. The afternoon was quiet and peaceful. Just something that Jimin needed after everything that was happening and had happened. Five years for normal life and then suddenly like a thunder crashing out of no where, he was thrown back into the life he so dearly wanted to leave behind.

Speaking of thunder, Jimin noticed the way grey clouds were slowly enveloping the mid day sky.

A storm is coming...

And cue a loud thunder crashed quickly followed by lightening. The loud boom effectively masked any other sound. But like Jimin said yesterday, he was trained ruthlessly. His head turned to the person behind only to discover a panting Taehyung.

"Jimin where's A?" Taehyung asked, trying to catch his breath.

It took Jimin a fraction of second to realize who was 'A', "I haven't seen Yoongi since this morning"

Taehyung bit his lower lips, furrowing his eyebrows together, "Jimin got find RM and Zero and ask them to meet me upstairs"

With that Taehyung hurried to the other side of the building. Everything happened too fast but Jimin knew things had gotten serious. Jimin swiftly got on his legs and went to look for Namjoon. He had acquainted himself with the code names before and knew who was called what.
Jimn assumed Namjoon would be in his lab and indeed found the tall man working on something with Jungkook. He knocked on the door to let them know of his presence.

Jungkook looked up at him immediately while Namjoon was still glued to the screen. The reaction surprised Jimin but then he noticed where Jungkook's hand were kept. Jimin saw what Jungkook was going but let it slide.

"V came and was asking for you two and A, upstairs" Jimin informed.

At the mention of the rarely used code name for Yoongi, Namjoon snapped his head up.

"Did he specifically said A" Namjoon emphasized on the code name.

Jimin nodded, pressing his lips together. He knew something happened but they haven't told him much. Everything he found out was on his own merit. Even though Jimin was almost clueless as to what was happening he assumed it had something to do with the still missing member- J.

Without sparing anyone a look Namjoon sprinted out of the room. Jimin and Jungkook were left together. Neither one of them had any readable expression on their faces. The sky outside had gone completely dark. The sun was missing behind the cloud and in its place thunder growled, lightening sparking up the sky. 

A smirk played on Jimin's lips, his eyes darkening as they stared into those brown orbs. 

"Do you have something to say, Jimin?" Jungkook asked in  a monotonous voice.

"Me? No" Jimin chuckled, "But I suppose you do"

But before anyone could say anything else, thunder growled once again, chased by lightening.

"Excuse me Jimin but I some things to do" Jungkook said before he left the room. 

Jimin's smirked widen but before he turned around to leave as well. His eyes fell onto of the computer screens. He read everything that the monitor showed. With one last look he turned around and left the room, making sure to close the door and the computers.

~

Jimin was about to head to  back to his room when he thought of where Taehyung went. That side of the house had no staircase. He stopped on his tracks and jogged the way to that side of the building. Just as he thought. There was nothing else but a small room. A room which can't be opened