Suspicion

Jimin tapped his fingers onto his thighs. Currently, they were heading to Silver's base to hand over the files and collected data. Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon were chosen for this business. At first things were fine but anxiety dripped into his system when see saw a familiar neighborhood come into his view. 

He didn't care that ride was silent, he was more focused on trying to look at faces of the by passer. He noted as many faces as possible and didn't come across anyone who he had dealt with in the past.

And that was worse and actually coming across those person.

"We're here" Taehyung answered. 

Jimin looked over to their base which was smaller compared to theirs, but the sprawl of activity inside gave away that there must be at least a hundred members present inside the building, never mind the ones who are outside on duty.

Jimin wasn't worried about getting trouble while in their. 

No, he was sure that even if things did go upside down, he could manage to get himself and the rest of them out.

"We're here" Namjoon announced.

Taehyung and Jimin got off the care after Namjoon. No body paid them much attention as they got inside the building. Jimin was, the least to say, amused to see the people inside. Tattooes were imprinted all across their entire body. Multiple piercing and never mind the flashy hair colors.

"It's their mark" Taehyung whispered.

"The colors? The tats? or the piercing?" Jimin asked.

"All three of them combined" Taehyung answered back.

Jimin gave a I-so-done expression, making Taehyung chuckle.

"Both of you, quiet down" Namjoon snapped.

Jimin and Taehyung threw their hands up in air together and once Namjoon looked away from them, they both rolled their eyes.

A man with ink blue hair, sleeve full of tattoos and septum piercing walked up to them. 

"And where do you think you three are going?" He asked

"We're here to meet Akio" Namjoon answered, curtly.

The boy smirked, snickering, "Yeah? I'm Akio"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and got out his phone, dialing a number, "Akio? This is V. Do you or do you not want your files? Yeah? Then you might you wanna ask this joke to get out of our way"

Whatever Akio said made Taehyung smirk as he passed his phone over to the blue-head. The guy listened for a while before stuttering out a answer. Once, he ended the call, grumbled and threw  away the phone.

"Well... that was my new phone, jackass" Taehyung muttered, "But oh well! I can give it to your poor ass"

The boy growled again but moved aside without a word. They continued walked ahead without paying him any attention. Once they walked up to the room, wher they supposed Akio was, Namjoon knocked on the door swiftly. 

They heard the person inside say, 'come in'.

"Just exchange of information. Do not start an argument" Namjoon said. Glaring at Taehyung as he said the last part.

~

The whole ordeal was executed pretty easily. Taehyung and Jimin made sure that money was transferred without any problem. While they were walking out of the building, they saw a couple of boys running towards the building with worry written all over their faces. Jimin thought they heard them muttering, 'They're coming'.

Frowning, Jimin stalled in his path hoping to hear something else, but the boys had ran inside. 

"Jimin?" Taehyung called, "What happened?"

"Huh? Nothing. I just spaced out" Jimin answered, walking into the car.

As they drove back to their base Jimin, looked at the behavior of the people. There was an unusual crowd of people in the markets, Jimin was sure they were fighting for items. Whatever, gang members that Jimin could spot, they looked worried and rushed. Some of them were whispering one another.

"RM" Jimin called out.

"Hmm?"

"Once we get back, as Suga to makes changes to out scouting duties" Jimin, "We need increase the scouting time"

"What?! Why?!" Taehyung asked, giving a quick glance at Jimin through the rear-view mirror.

"I'm not sure. It's more of a safety precaution, to be honest. Be safe than sorry" Jimin answered.

"May I ask, what got you worried?" Namjoon questioned.

"Not worried..." Jimin mumbled, looking at the elder beside him, "I think something serious coming. Those boys we saw running at the entrance, plus some other....rather peculiar behavior says something is about to happen"

"Don't you think we'll get to know about it?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin shook his head, "We've keeping ourselves under the radar for what? Approximately two months? We might have missed something during this period of time" 

"Can't we ask for help, RM?" Taehyung inquired.

"Not without giving out our location" Namjoon replied, "I'll talk to Suga about it"

Jimi nodded, returning his focus back to view outside the car. 

~