Getting started

Jimin and Taehyung were in the lab, working on fixing their system. Namjoon was still working on tracking the one who invaded their system. Jin was trying to get the substitute satellite in proper place without any organization knowing. Jungkook was working on finding loop holes in the other systems.

The door opened to Yoongi walking in with a white envelope with golden details on it.

"We're going to a party" He announced, placing the envelope on the table.

The others looked at him confused save Jin and Taehyung whose eyes were shining at the mention of the word party. 

"Our little birdies gave me the news that a guy named Jongung will be hosting a party.  My links told me that J had a short interaction with him. He's our first lead at finding J" Yoongi explained.

"How did we get invited to the party?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi looked at him with a frown, "I'm the leader for a reason"

Translation: It was pretty easy to hack into their system and put on the invitee lists. VIP invitees.

"Can I work on the dress?" Taehyung asked more like pleaded to get the job with doe eyes.

Yoongi shrugged, "Sure but make sure it's not something that makes us stand out in the crowd. We don't any attention on us. Okay?" 

~

"Jimin, here's your suit" Taehyung said with a smile as he handed over an expensive looking suit to Jimin.

"Wow, Tae-Tae. This is amazing" Jimin complimented, running his finger over the soft cloth.

"I had this customized for you" Taehyung boasted.

Jimin smiled and checked out the suit in the mirror, "You didn't have to"

"Please, my bestie deserves to look like a king" Taehyung said.

"Thanks for this, though" Jimin said

Taehyung winked at him, "Don't mention it"

Wearing a plain white shirt with embroidery on the collar wasn't hard, putting a coat with silver thread designs over it wasn't hard and putting on the pants wasn't hard either. Turns out the hardest part were to tying a bow tie.

Jimin had been trying for approximately fifteen minutes to tie that piece of accessory around his neck but in vain. His arms had started to ache and he was getting frustrated. That's when Jimin heard someone knock at the door of his room.

The moment he turned around, his throat went dry and he had to gulp heavily. There at the door stood Yoongi looking like royalty. He was wearing a matching suit as Jimin's, except the designs were woven with golden thread and he was wearing a tie instead of a bow tie. Yoongi's locks fell just above his eyes. And his eyes, they seemed even more alluring today. His hands were deep in the pockets of his pant. He had nonchalant posture but the aura around him was dark and tempting.

Everything about Yoongi's attire was in one way or the other complementing the attractive man, making him look even more gorgeous than usual.

"Need some help kitten?" Yoongi asked in a deep voice.

Do not call me that while you look and speak like that!

Even though that was what Jimin was complaining in his mind, he most certainly wasn't going to tell Yoongi that.

"Y-Yeah, I-I can't tie this" Jimin stuttered and held out the bow tie.

Jimin could have sworn that he saw an evilish flash in Yoongi's eyes and small smirk on his face. Yoongi walked up to Jimin and stood between him and the mirror. He took the ribbon from Jimin's hand and Jimin was tempted to believe that Yoongi intentionally brushed his fingers with Jimin's hand.