Getting out

"You lil shit!" Jimin groaned when his father's kick came in contact with this small body. His hands were glued to his head, to shield the kicks. 

"I-I'm sorry" Twelve year old Jimin cried out, even though he knew that there was no poing in begging for mercy.

Jimin swallowed the yell that wanted to leave his mouth when his father pulled him up harshly by his hair. He stood up on his shaky legs and looked at his father with tears in his eyes. 

"If you don't want worse consequences then don't fucking mess this up" Kyrios growled, holding tightly on to Jimin's jaw. 

Jimin nodded, clenching his eyes shut to prevent the tears from falling. He felt his body being pushed harshly but he managed to stop himself from hitting the hard cold ground. With shaky legs, Jimin limped out of the room.

The door behind him was shut loudly with  a bang.

Jimin gasped, flinching up and his eyes shot open. 

"It's okay, it's just a dream" Jimin looked up to see Yoongi looking at him with a concerned  look and felt the elder's finger running through his hair. Jimin finally realized where he was, and what had happened.

He was curled up on the very corner of the cot in the cell, his head laying upon Yoongi's lap. Taehyung was on the ground beside Jungkook, the two of them leaning against each other. On the other end of the couch, Hoseok was sitting beside Jin and Namjoon was up in front of them.

"How long was I asleep?" Jimin asked, his voice hoarse from the lack of use. 

"Two hours, maybe?" Yoongi answered. There was no telling of time inside a locked cell. 

"Did anyone come in during that time?" Jimin asked

"No"

Jimin nodded, sitting up straight. His eyebrows furrowed together. 

"Do you all remember the plan?" Jimin asked.

The ones who were awake nodded and Jimin guessed that the two who were still asleep, remembered the plan as well. His eyes widen a little when he noticed a silver item peeking from behind Hoseok's shirt.

"Hyung, can you give me that chain?" Jimin asked, pointed towards it.

Hoseok looked down to see where Jimin was pointing (A/n: Get your dirty minds out of here) and gaped when he realized. He quickly took it off and passed it Jimin. The younger one, observed the chain and wondered if it would work. 

Only one way to find out...

Soon enough, they heard footsteps echoing in the hall out side. Jungkook and Taehyung were woken up and it took them a minute to realize the depth of their situation and get alert. Jimin stood near the door, the chain bent in to a loop in his hand.

The door opened outside stood seven bulky men with a scowl etched on their faces. Jimin knew their drill. Get inside, throw in the food, beat them up a little and leave. As soon as the men enters the door would be closed behind them. 

Jimin took the chance looped the chain around the door lock and slammed the door shut. And once the door was properly locked, the others attacked the guard. It wasn't long before the guard's heavy bodies fell limply upon the floor. 

"Now what?" Hoseok asked, kicking the face of one of guard's who tried to get up, "Sleep you piece of shit"

"The door's semi-automatic" Jimin stated, wrapping his finger against the part of the chain that hung outside the lock. He pulled on it harshly, and soon smoke emitted from the strike plate, "I just needed to fry the wires"

The door opened with a ping. Jimin took a quick peek outside and just as he had expected there were no guards on duty during this time. 

"Remember, you have 30 minutes to get to the third floor" Jimin reminded as the seven broke in to group of two.

Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon in one team.

Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin and Hoseok in another team.

Earlier Jimin had given them a brief idea outlook about the building, and they had the idea of where to go. Jimin's team took the left side and quietly ran to the elevator. They got inside and clicked the button to take them to the sixth floor. 

However their eyes widen when they saw the fifth floor button glow up as well.

Namjoon quickly opened the air shaft above them and climbed up, helping Jimin up and Taehyung as well. There wasn't enough space for all of them up on the elevator roof, but they managed to keep themselves from falling. The shaft was put back in its place. 

The three of them, held their breaths as they watched four men enter the elevator, all heavily armed. The elevator started moving up and the other's had worked harder to keep their balance, at the same time hoping that men below won't figure out their presence. 

The men got off at the seventh floor, and the three on top waited until the elevator close. Jimin quickly slipped in through the air shaft after removing the cover and pressed the button to the sixth floor.

Once they reached the floor, Jimin peaked outside the elevator door to make sure it was empty. After making sure, Jimin gave the other two the sign, they quickly ran across the hallway. They ran up to where Jimin knew all the weapons were stored.

They had to take out three guards inside the room, before they were armed themselves.

Now it was time for them head outside and meet with the other members. 

"9 o' clock" Taehyung called out.

Jimin immediately turned and shot his gun without looking. Next moment, the limp body of a guard fell on the ground. On there way out, they were met with five more guards, but Jimin had expected that. Most of the members of Anikitos were usually stationed outside their base. 

But, they were still a considerable number of members in the building.

Jimin hoped that they hadn't miss someone out who could alarm the rest of.

They came across the other team, on the second floor. Jimin frowned when he noticed that Yoongi wasn't present. The other's seemed be just as confused as Jimin.

"Where's A?" Jimin whispered

"What do you mean where's A. He should be with you!" Hoseok whispered back

"The fuck? He went with you all!" Namjoon answered.

"Yeah, I know but after taking the weapons, A said that he's going after you all. He left before we could say anything" Jin answered

Jimin's eyes widen. Not because Yoongi was no where to be seen but he because he heard footsteps behind him. The others heard it as well.

Two gun shots echoed.

The man behind them fell limply on the ground.

So, did Jungkook.

~