Hidden meanings

This was third time that Jimin saw the same three people lurking around the same place within a span of 4 days. Those three were talking to some earlier today and now they were back to roaming around in the same place. 

Jimin decided that it would be better if would find a better place to sneak up on them. Some place where he was close to them and could at least see what they were doing. Jimin carefully got down the tree and ran to the street. He was scaring a black hat in case he had to follow someone. 

He put on the cap and went the shop right next to the guy he was spying on. Jimin pretend to buy some flowers, taking his time to choose the flower. He acted as if he was pondering over which one choose while he overheard the conversation the guy was having the girl of his team.

"Any news?" The guy asked.

"They still haven't found the house" The girl answered.

Jimin assumed that they were either talking about their base or house was a code word. Either way he assumed it had to do something with their team.

"And anything on the unknown?" The guy asked.

Jimin picked out a dozen of Sterling Rose for the bouquet.  He asked the florist to add soft pinks asters along with the main flowers and tie them with a bluish purple ribbon. 

"Still haven't found them but there is something more... important coming up" The girl seemed hesitant. Jimin noticed that her voice showed hints of fear and uncertainty. 

"What is it?" The guy asked.

"Rumors are flying around that someone important is coming" The girl said.

Jimin frowned not quite understanding what the girl meant. The girl was about to say something else but the third member came running towards them.

"We got the location of the missing guy" He said.

Jimin almost turned their head toward but thankfully he got distracted by the florist handing over the made bouquet.  Jimin handed over the money, muttering a 'thanks' and left. He saw that the sun was about to set.

He walked over their usual spot of meeting to see Taehyung standing alone playing on his phone. Jimin frowned.

Where's Jungkook?

"V" Jimin called out.

The said person looked up at him and grinned. Well, he wasn't actually happy to see Jimin but the real reason for his happiness was because he won the level he was playing. 

"Whose that bouquet for?" Taehyung asked pointing to the flowers, "Is that for me? Awww Chim Thank you"

Jimin slapped his hand away, "You thought. Where's Jungkook. We need to head back. It's almost sunset" 

Taehyung pouted, "I don't know. He said he was going to look over some factories. He should be back soon"

Jimin sighed and waited for the youngest to join them. He watched as Taehyung complained about how hard the level. 

"Sorry, I'm late" Jungkook said running towards them.

Taehyung and Jimin simultaneously hit his head making the youngest yell out. 

"What took you so long?" Jimin asked

"Nothing just got caught up on some work" Jungkook answered.

The other two nodded and head back to their base, making sure no one was following them. 

~

"I think there something going on between other gangs. The factory that I went to check seemed to used recently. There were random papers sprawled the across the floor, burnt out candles and food crumbs" Jungkook said as he sat down on the sofa.

"How far is that factory from the market?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook thought about it for a moment, "Decently far. It would take about about fifteen to twenty minutes on foot"

"Did you notice any suspicious V?" Yoongi asked

"Not exactly" Taehyung muttered

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked

"Well....I spotted a group of members from the Lagoon gang. I couldn't hear what they were talking about it but they were speaking pretty rushed"

"Peach, anything?" Yoongi asked

"Well I guess I'm the only one with good news here" He said sipping on his juice, "I have got J's triangulated position and by tomorrow his exact location"

Jimin could feel the lift in the heavy atmosphere. He could almost hear the relief in the other members after hearing the news.

They could use some good news now. They were going to need some hope if they wished to deal what was coming. If they wanted to fight the storm.

~

Jimin and Yoomgi climbed on top of Yoongi's bed. It kind of became an unspoken deal that when Jimin had to share some information, they'll head over to Yoongi's room and if not, they'll go to Jimin's room.

"What did you find out?" Yoongi asked, going straight to the point.

"I think... that other gangs have got J's location" Jimin answered, biting down on his lower lips out of nervousness.

He could see the change in Yoongi's eyes. Seconds ago they shone with relief but now they were cold and distant. Yoongi didn't respond directly to Jimin. The silence in the room was uncomfortable for Jimin.

It was the same as the silence he got back in his days in Anikitos. The same he received when he failed to live up to the leader's expectations. 

Jimin instinctively started moving away from Yoongi. It's not the he actually feared that Yoongi would hit but his brain was adapted in that way. He couldn't help it.

Yoongi noticed Jimin's behavior and his gaze immediately soften, "Kitten?"

"I-I'm sorry" Jimin spluttered out. 

Yoongi's expression soften even more, "Kitten don't be sorry. It's not your fault. You did nothing wrong. It's okay"

Jimin shook his head to ignore the voices inside his head and decided to change the topic. He turned to the bedside table and grabbed the bouquet.

"I-I um... got this for you" Jimin said shyly putting for the bouquet. 

Yoongi smiled even wider, "Thank you so much kitten"

Yoongi sniffed the roses, taking the sweet citrusy fragrance of the roses, "Do you know what this roses mean?"

Jimin nodded, a blush growing on his face when he saw the soft adoring look in Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi pulled the younger towards him, putting the roses aside. He pressed a soft kiss on the younger's forehead.

"Go to sleep, kitten" Yoongi muttered, thinking on what to do about the information that Jimin gave him.

~

Well... this chapter is crappy, I know. I didn't know what else to write to connect the previous chapter with the next chapter...

Sorry.

The next chapter and the one after that will be better. 

Also, I not a fan of roses. I find them overrated. The only rose that I like is the Sterling Rose because that is just beautiful.