Techniques

Jimin woke up the next day with the sound of alarm blaring into his still sleepy and groggy mind. Mumbling thousands curses under his breath, he turned of the alarm. He used the alarm even though he didn't need it. He was still habituated to wake up at 5 am. He tried getting off the bed but slipped on the part of the blanket that was on the floor. He maybe a trained spy/assassin but in the morning after a good slumber, he is a little better than a newborn giraffe. 

He groaned from the pain that shot up his spine. He wasn't used to waking up like this. He wasn't used to sleeping so peacefully at night. Stretching his limbs, we waddled to the bathroom to wash the sleep off his eyes. 

Once he was finished refreshing himself he walked to the living room, seeing Jin preparing breakfast, Namjoon reading a book. Apart from the two no one else was there. 

"Morning, Jimin" Namjoon wished when he saw Jimin walking in.

"Morning" Jimin muttered and walked to the fridge looking for some juice. 

After filling himself a glass of orange juice he went to the counter where a plate of toast and egg was placed. He was about to start eating when Jin interrupted him. 

"Hold up. Say thank you, Jin hyung" 

"Thank you Jin hyung" Jimin compiled and started eating.

"Where are the rest?" Jimin asked

"Jungkook and Taehyung is outside training and Yoongi hyung is in the shooting range practicing" Namjoon answered.

"You have a shooting range?!" Jimin asked suprised.

"Yep. Every base has at least one" Jin answered, "We need to train as much as we can to make sure are skills are sharp all time. We can't afford any bluntness"

"'Bout that, Jimin since you decided to involve yourself in our business, you need to start training as well. Five of years of no practice, your skills won't be as good" Namjoon said.

"Nope. My skills are almost as good as they were before" Jimin answered, He didn't like to be told that his skills weren't enough. He had heard enough of it in the past, "I was taught everything since I was five. Everything is almost imprinted in my brain. I didn't anything" 

The other fell silent. They understood what Jimin was trying to say and didn't know what to say in return. 

"Jimin I'm so-" Namjoon tried to say something but Jimin cut him off.

"It's okay. You don't know what I dealt with. I'm sorry if what I'm about to say is a bit rude but I know what I'm involving myself into and I'm smart enough to involve myself in all this only after knowing my abilities. I wouldn't have agreed to all this if I thought I was useless"

'What is this, you piece of shit? Why the fuck are you so useless? You can't do one thing perfectly, can you?'

"I'm sorry. I'll try again"

Another gun shot echoed through the room. Jimin almost smiled thinking that he hit right in the center of the board but once the board came near, he saw that he missed the exact center by couple centimetres. He gulped knowing what was about to come. 

He groaned in pain when the whip came in contact to his back. 

'You worthless shit!' Another groan was heard when the whip hit Jimin again, 'How are expecting to say this business if you are so fucking useleass?!'

"I-I'm sorry"

Jimin shook his head off the memory and quickly finished his breakfast without any other words and headed outside. Thankfully, his outfit was comfortable enough to practice in. He saw Taehyung practicing on a dummy whereas Jungkook was doing shadow practice.