Get ready

"Baby get up" Taehyung said, quickly shuffling through his drawer.

Jimin turned towards him with confusion, "What happened? We just got back from the night scout"

"We a got a new problem" Taehyung answered, "A is calling us in the business room"

Jimin nodded, understanding the urgency of the matter. He quickly completed his codes and went outside the computer room behind Taehyung.

"Do you know anything about it?" Jimin asked as they walked to the west wing of the top floor.

"Nope. Nothing" Taehyung said glancing to Jungkook who had joined them, "Zero, do you know anything about it?"

Jungkook didn't reply. He seemed to be walking in a daze. Taehyung furrowed his brows and nudged the boy, "Zero!"

"Huh?" Jungkook got back to his senses, "No-no. I go-got no idea"

"You okay?" Jimin asked

Jungkook looked at him and gulped unconsciously. Jimin noticed that Jungkook was sweating from all the three stress spots. Jungkook had gotten ever more suspicious since the day Jimin had asked Yoongi to change their scouting patterns. Jimin raised his eyebrow looking at Jungkook with an accusing look.

Tell me my instincts are wrong...

Jimin kept on looking at Jungkook, hoping the younger would do something to prove him wrong but the younger's behavior just fueled his suspicion.

Inside the business room, Namjoon, Hosoek and A were already present. They seemed to be discussing on the important matter. 

"Everybody here?" Hoseok asked. He had a serious look on his face, something that Jimin hadn't seen before. His eyes were focused, calculating ever movement.

"Peach isn't here, yet" Taehyung spoke up.

"Peach will be joining the meeting later on" Namjoon replied.

They nodded and went back to their respective seats. Jimin sat on Yoongi's left and eyes the brown file kept on the table. There were copy placed in front of each member.

"Peach found out that some problems related to the shipment of our goods in Busan"  Yoongi started, "Apparently someone is trying to sabotage our deal"

"Do we have any idea about who it is?" Jimin asked opening the file.

Inside of it was two pictures of two males and papers containing the details related to the person in the picture.

"We brought up files on them but it is clear someone had feigned the details" Yoongi answered, "In place of their names, bunch of number were presents" 

Jimin looked at the familiar series of number printed at the place of their names. His blood turned to ice as he read the file. But he managed to hide his true expression behind a mask of indifference.

"The shipment will be docked at 1830 hours today" Yoongi said, "Which leaves us with 8 hours from now"

"Peach has already left to gather further information" Namjoon said, sliding a tablet across the table.

Taehyung reached for it first, scrolling through the pictures sent along with the messaged.

"Apart from the pictures there's basically nothing else" Taehyung said, putting the tablet back with a huff.

"Yes" Namjoon acknowledge, "That's the problem"

"Apart from the people who should be present at the dock, Peach has noticed only two other males" Hoseok added, "Those two have been monitoring over one dock in the same pattern. Peach got into the CCTV cameras present nearby and found a total of four people are monitoring the dock in turns and for the last three days"

"What the problem then?" Jungkook spoke up.

Namjoon looked at him confused and agitated, "What's the problem? Are you not aware of the threats given from the last 2 weeks? Does it not seem rather apprehensive?"

Jungkook huffed, "I'm just saying that maybe this is some random ruffians who are trying to make some profit out of some else's deal"

"Well maybe but aren't these chain of events a little to well-timed?" Namjoon asked

"It can be a coincidence" Jungkook debated.

Hoseok scoffed in disbelief, "Coincidence? Really Zero?"

"I mean it must be some novice gang would monitor in a pattern" Jungkook replied.

"Or really strong gang" Hoseok shot back.

While those two spoke, Jimin pulled the tablets towards him and played the recording sent. He gasped lightly went he saw the video. His legs felt like they were will give up any moment, even though he was sitting.

And his gasped didn't go unheard by the leader.

"Enough" Yoongi's voice was low and authoritative.  The others fell silent immediately.

"Whether it's someone weak or strong. We are going there" Yoongi said. His tone meant that there was no otherwise to the statement uttered.

"And while we are intercepting them... Zero will keep out of it" 

Jungkook clearly wanted to protest but he remained silent seeing the look in Yoongi's eyes.

"Baby" Yoongi called out.

Jimin slightly jerked up his chair upon hearing his name being called, "Yes?"

Yoongi calmly turned towards him, "Is there anything that you would like to share with us, Baby?"

Jimin bit his lips, deciding how much to say, "These patterns of monitoring... I've seen this before. One of the two people will wear navy blue clothes and the other will white clothes. The one wearing the white would always be on the left side and the blue will be always be on the right side"

"But it's not like that" Taehyung added, biting onto his cuticles, "The two keep changing sides"

"I know" Jimin answered, choosing the parts to speak, "If they stick only one side then that means that are simply monitoring...however if they swap side in ever alternate day..."

Jimin sighed, looking over at the playing video one more time, "It's more of a fight call"

"Why have pass the message when they can simply use tech" Hoseok asked

"Nobody is supposed to know" Jimin said, "This more of a dummy"

Jimin looked around the room to see all of their eyes trained on his. He looked at  Jungkook for a while, taking in his behavior.

"It is done to make gangs things that someone is monitoring over them or deals and while they proceed to intercept them... the challenger attacks on them" Jimin said, "Since the one challenged would think of just spying they would carry lesser weapon to capture the spies. Perfect strategy to win"

"If one team suddenly vanishes then they would send in another. Like that they would capture enough members to reduce the gangs original strength" Namjoon added, understanding the strategy.

Jimin nodded.

They turned to Yoongi who seemed in thoughts.

"Arm up everyone" Yoongi declared.

~