Beginnings

Fate needed a Destroyer, someone to destroy so that her Child could continue to create without stopping.

It was a shame that she had to take his Soul away when his first created AUs collapsed and he realised that he had to be careful with his creations but the silly Child still didn't understand that she knew what would be best for him and that he should listen to her.

She looked into one of Time's mirrors and she found the perfect Destroyer.

The oldest child of a Reaper Sans and a Genocide Sans. A skeleton trapped as a small child.

She reached out through time and she took the young skeleton, locking away his memories and changing his appearance before she placed him in the Anti Void.

---------

Geno screamed as one of his babies suddenly disappeared in front of him, alerting the rest of the family to the eldest child's sudden disappearance.

Reaper was pissed, he had fought for so long to have this family, courting Geno, arguing with all of the other Gods in his AU when he announced his intentions to marry Geno, the birth of his children, but his eldest child held a special place in his Soul, for he had been the only one to inherit the Title and the powers of a Grim Reaper.

Everyone in that Multiverse learned on that day to fear Death, for no-one took what belonged to Death without paying the consequences.

The other Children just wanted their eldest Brother back.

------

It took his best friend being kidnapped for Palette to realise that he wanted to be more than friends with him.

Palette mourned for what could have been and for the love that he lost before it could begin...

------

But Hope was not lost....

------

The Anti Void, a Sea of white only broken by blue strings and the puppets strung up within them, joined by Determined Souls.

Only one being could live here.

Error. The destroyer.

The black and red boned skeleton was glitching again, but this time, it wasn't because someone triggered his Haphephobia, it was for a different reason...

ERROR! ERROR!
CORE DATA NOT FOUND!
REBOOT? Y/N?
YES.
REBOOT....
WARNING! UPDATE DETECTED!
INSTALL UPDATE? Y/N?
YES.
'FORM CHANGE' UPDATE INSTALLED.
RELOADING CORE DATA...
REBOOT COMPLETE!

Error's formed flickered, until it settled on the form of a teenage skeleton with white bones and a single eyelight dressed in raggy clothing with a red scarf in place of the blue one.

Goth blinked a few times before he finally reacted.

Goth was normally a soft spoken skeleton but considering what, or rather who, Fate had turned him into and everything that she had put him and Ink through, his reaction fit the current situation.

"Fuck you Fate!"

-------

"Well, I guess that Fate was good for something..." Goth said as he stared at himself in the mirror, he had thought that when he gained the ability to take on the form of who he used to be, he would still be short but instead, he was taller than Palette now. His scarf was the only thing that still fit him, he had to get new clothes.

"Now, how am I going to convince Mom, Dad and Palette that I am who I say that I am without getting Ink's or Fate's attention..."