Discovery

Goth couldn't help but smile as he walked through the streets of an Overtale AU, going to an Outertale AU to think would make Ink suspicious and he did not need that attention right now.

He and Shades had gone their separate ways after the party, Shades had some research that he needed to do but him, he had something that he needed to do.

And he had to buy a phone too. He now needed to get Shades's phone number from him, and he had dropped by Nightmare's place to get his Papa's number. Papa had been happy about that.

But Goth couldn't help the smile that he was currently wearing... He was going to be in so much trouble when Horror, Killer and Cross found out what he had done.

------

He sniggered as he fished out the chocolate from Cross's stash, he had already shoved Horror's Head Dogs into their fridge.

"Right, I have to put a paint trap above Killer's door and set up a few cameras." He almost skipped as he made his way to Killer's door, setting up the paint trap and the cameras before he left the AU.

-----

Killer and Cross's reactions had been priceless.

-----

"KILLER!" Killer fell out of his bed. "GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW, YOU CHOCOLATE STEALING BASTARD!"

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU PUT IT!" He yelled back as he got up, deciding it would be a good idea if they had breakfast first, before they tried to kill each other, again.

He yelped when something metal covered his head, and he pulled the bucket off to see that he was covered in pink paint.

"CROSS!" Actually, screw breakfast, he was going to kill him.

And both of them screamed at the Head Dogs.

-----

He was still giggling as he sat down in an empty field to look at the masonry that he had gotten from the Temple. There was something familiar about it, but taking it out of his inventory every time that he needed to see it was getting a bit troublesome.

He placed a blank piece of paper that he had cut to size over the masonry, having already cleaned off the grime from the temple from the masonry. He taped the paper down before he started to rub a piece of charcoal over the paper.

He could see all of the carvings on the masonry coming to life on the paper and one of them caught his attention.

It was part of a circle, with a part of a symbol in it.

It looked familiar, like he had seen it before.

A very long time ago.

Goth frowned. Where had he seen this before? He then remembered something.

All of the main AUs in his Multiverse could be identified by a symbol within a circle, it was how you could tell the original apart from the copies.

This masonry piece had an AU symbol on it, but he did not have enough of it to identity the symbol.

He needed to find another Temple first, in order to get another masonry piece.

He silently cursed when he realised that he couldn't tell Shades about this, not until they met again.

He sighed, putting everything away in his inventory, before he got up.

He had some free time, maybe it would be a good idea to drop by that Temple again, in case that the Temple was still standing and to find out if he had missed something.