The Final Fight

The final Guardian fight! We're on the Final Act everyone. This is the beginning of the end!

-------

And with that the lights went out, and every single brazier died, leaving the temple in pitch black darkness.

It might be the temple of light, but Solas was light, and this darkness didn’t effect him at all.

The sand began to shift like a living thing.

-----

Searcher gasped as the lights went out, leaving him in the dark.

He reached out with his Magic for his Dad's scythe, only to stop...

This was his final Guardian fight, and it didn't feel right for him to use his Dad's scythe.

He used his Magic to return his Dad's scythe to him, and once Reaper's scythe was back in his hands, Searcher felt like a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders....

He summoned his original scythe, he started this journey, using his scythe as his weapon, and it only felt right to end this journey with his scythe....

The scythe started to glitch and evolve, the blade became longer, emerging from the open jaws of a Gaster Blaster that had tear markings in his Magic colour on it's cheeks. The tail of the Gaster Blaster was wrapped around the staff of the scythe and tied around the area where Searcher would hold his scythe, was a red ribbon.

He could hear something shifting in the darkness.

------

Solas smiled, keeping himself invisible, after all, his normal form was rather.. noticeable in the dark.

“Can you face it again?” Solas asked, as a worm-snake formed out of the sand.

The False Guardian leapt forward.

----------

Searcher couldn't see the small Guardian anywhere, but he could hear his voice.

"Can you face it again?"

"Face what again?" He whispered, as he closed his eyes, choosing to trust the skills in fighting blind that he had learned from being Error.

He could hear something moving towards him.

He jumped up, summoning a bone to use as a springboard, going higher.

"You must defeat it, you have done so already."

"Defeat..." Searcher whispered, as his mind went into overtime, having used his long sealed away ability to hover, to slow his descent. "A past Guardian... But which one...

This place is covered in sand, like my first Temple... The Worm Guardian..." Searcher frowned. "I need to find the nearest wall...." He summoned several bone attacks, sending them flying everywhere, waiting to hear the sound of a bone attack hitting a wall.

“There was Earth, there was forest, there was ice and fire, then light...”

He heard the sound of a bone attack hitting a wall and he smirked.

Searcher let himself float down to the ground, before he took off running, dragging his scythe behind him to leave a trail behind him, as he headed for the wall.