Nightmare and Reaper

I am so happy! I have fanart for this story! Ahhhh!

Thank you MeatballsAreYummy and if you wish to see the Fanart, you can find it in their story, 'My Art Book and Short comics' in the chapter 'Goth's Punishment (Fanart)'.

And thank you, this is my first ever piece of Fanart, I'm trying my hardest to stop myself from crying happy tears....

-----

Goth groaned as he woke up, fighting his way out of the blankets around him. He was still half asleep when he finally managed to sit up.

"Good morning." Nightmare said.

Goth mumbled something and he dove back underneath the blankets, it was too early for this.

Nightmare just chuckled and he left a chocolate bar by Goth's head, watching as the teenager poked his head out to see the chocolate bar, before he grabbed it and he returned to his blanket burrito.

Nightmare could hear the sounds of eating coming from the burrito and Goth poked his head out again a few minutes later, with a small chocolate smear on the left side of his mouth.

"You were out cold for two days Goth, what the hell was you doing in that temple?!" Nightmare asked him.

"Wait! Two days?!" Goth yelled. "Damn it! I'm late! I have to go, now!"

Goth leaped off of the couch and he would have ran to the door, if it wasn't for his blanket burrito and Nightmare's tentacles.

"Goth, what's going on?" Nightmare asked the young skeleton as he placed him back onto the couch. "What is so important that you would run out of here, half naked?"

"I-I-I...." Goth began to stutter. "I need to talk to Shades."

"And who is Shades?"

"My counterpart."

"Goth, what's going on, because a Fell Goth is normally called Lotus, not Shades."

"He's me, but he's from another Multiverse." Goth eventually said, he knew that Nightmare wouldn't let him leave without an answer. "I'm not the only Goth who has been taken and turned into Error, Shades is like me. He was taken and turned into Error, we've been working together to fix this, after we met and we discovered that both of us had gone through the same thing."

"And why do you need to see him right now?"

"Because we can't hide anymore..."

"What..."

"We could stay under the radar while we was looking for our Ink's Souls, but now, that both of us have taken out a Guardian and gotten a piece of it back, well, Shades did, we caught the attention of the ones who created the Guardians and they'll made them stronger.

And if this is the result of taking one of them down at our current level, we would be sitting ducks against the other Guardians if they are stronger then the one that we have already taken down. We need a plan to make sure that we walk away from the next ones alive."